3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stimfall 19.05.20 01:43 pm

Dopemissii - bugnote (Mafia 3)

No boats with drugs or a truckload of electronics or pickup truck with no samagana on the markers. How to increase business? To perform dopemissii Burke, Cassandra and Vito, cars to deliver weapons to get, and killer to be? These missions raise the income of businesses or not? And that hunting perks to develop from each companion
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nio.smit 19.05.20

Raise. Everything is there.

n
nio.smit 19.05.20

Suggest at the end to leave all Vito )

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

on a test passing boats with Haitian grass on the third time put on hold. Shows the location, but no boats. It's normal in Louisiana all in one place

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

Stimfall
Oh, by the way, remember what you have could be the problem. On the map at the beginning should click on tasks, to find necessary and highlight

S
Stimfall 19.05.20

IDarkaxeI
damn dude, I included vidimce vision and I think I would see a truck or a pickup, or *be a boat!

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

Stimfall
))) I had a Sense of Power to include. What's the vision? You mastered how of the task on the map switch? to the marker popped up for additional tasks necessary for the map to go to the submenu of the task or something. In short, it was all in the tips by the game that you missed)

S
Stimfall 19.05.20

IDarkaxeI
I know all about it. press X on the controller and menu assignments. that you do not understand the essence of what I wrote. The marker is on the position of markers no matter what you need for the job to be done.

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

Stimfall
in the now clear. then my first comment is still relevant. this happened only on the third time with the Haitians, when the income was the highest and it was necessary to expand to the second sector, but the job type is left. when the second sector is captured and tried to go back to the grass, too, the token glowed, and the boat someone bags it. there is only preprohormone save, you see additional tasks initially did so they got suspended

P
Plotva of Rivia 19.05.20

But how much can you slow down then? 100 topics already, it's not bugs, these jobs appear then as leveling partners. As the transfer of businesses and areas. Transfer +1 district partner opens 2 tasks for hijacking a boat/truck/pickup +2 more jobs in personal services.

P
Plotva of Rivia 19.05.20

nio.smit
Areas should be shared equally not just to bequeath all to one. The only way [SPOILER!]
Solartalk so you can do all extra quests, all the companions and leaving them all alive in the end

n
nio.smit 19.05.20

I have already passed times, divided equally. Now I pass on the difficult but give all Vito. Guidance wet, And Burke even further with two business receives. It will be enough )

n
nio.smit 19.05.20

DOP-missions, no map or no equipment there, found the cause. You need to expand your business, then you can continue the extra missions take place.Given all of Vito. Now Vito pimped to the max.(By the way Burke with gaitianli Gunda penalty but do not include, as neschem. Summary of Vito to the maximum.) In the beginning you need a chick Vito Bazaar, 2 trucks brought back to her came, she said, take more as you can. The warehouse where she hangs out pumped to the max. So the machines are inactive even if there is the map icon. Gave Vito all. The technique appeared on the map, and I drive her to this warehouse with a chick and in other places and it each time not dangle.

i
insex 19.05.20

In short, faced with this bug in DOP-a mission you have to hijack the truck, the marker on the map is, but when I come back, there's nothing there, no truck, no enemies. This is a bug or there is necessary as that artfully to come at a certain time of day?

s
scorpionyura 19.05.20

insex
And I like that!