3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just Do It Again 19.05.20 01:44 pm

Cannot update (Warframe)

I downloaded from steam (and from off site also tried) and when you run that generates the update failed, then passes the line, and again when you try to update all new what the problem might be? I was replacing the game with and without AntiVir and comp rbutil and cleaned the registry, all to no purpose.
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiniSHER13 19.05.20

I have had this problem, but the second time was updated.

J
Just Do It Again 19.05.20

RealZERG
and more, where pumped, and the second time launched, or before that in theater?

F
FiniSHER13 19.05.20

Just Do It Again
Just. First was updating fine, then 98% knocked out error UPDATE failed, then again started to swing, but faster. And all updated.

k
killer11177 19.05.20

Just Do It Again
approximately had the same problem the incentive is downloaded with updates pischet requires win xp sp 3 or better is win 7 prof sp 1решил accidentally soap came a letter about the updates I went to the link required a login password entered there is an inscription download updates downloaded all the game before from steam deleted all game components included play try to uninstall from steam and download the direct I for example helped try not to worry if you have an account then removing game account will not be lost

R
Roxywe 19.05.20

not mozhu of download GRU

Not unable ponoviti!

Nemozhlyvo of naviti file:

D:\DownloadedPublicCache.WindowsF.TextureDx9.cache

Nedostatek msca on the disk. [0x00000070