3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OzYisus 19.05.20 01:44 pm

Wild problem with the textures (No Man's Sky)

Hello. In General such a problem. Wild trouble with textures if you set the settings on high plus there are not frail friezes Below will load the screenshots. I have Windows seven. All new. Yesterday was just installed. All the latest version. All firewood on site. The problem was not there before. Stood before Win10. On the system requirements I have an i7-4770 at 3.40 ghz, 16gb operatives and gforce 1060 to 3gb. That is, performance issues and progruzki textures should not be.

This medium

This high

And this is something that is installed

If anyone can help I would be grateful primnogo)))
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 19.05.20

Such a configuration can and should play a normal game, not in any shit.

A
Anklava 19.05.20

RAZIEL_
That's for sure =D I finally can play the minimum salary should at 800x600 ;P

O
OzYisus 19.05.20

RAZIEL_
your opinion about what I should play leave with them.

A
Anklava 19.05.20

OzYisus
Well, you in vain take offense to it, he says,with that comp you have to play well, there is Witcher 3 or assassins creed 4 black flag part 1-2,not to play in No Man's Sky..Your computer will not disgrace him ;D

O
OzYisus 19.05.20

Anklava
Well, I don't play one no mans sky. And what you said I went a long time ago.

O
OzYisus 19.05.20

Anklava
lol. I Witcher 3 passed 15 times. I have willfully 680 hours. Assassin of Bdac flag 2 times passed. Something that came out after black flag I did not like. Tried to play syndicate, was too boring. I went through more games than you 2 times exactly what tips I your not stuck you just know how to talk. Would be better if the problem was solved

K
Kirlusha 19.05.20

OzYisus
In the first screenshot, nothing unusual seen. On the second, it is seen that the texture nedorogaya. I get that too, but disappears when you get close. That's also the case with the rapid flight over the surface and a sharp mairah. But it's all because of the narrow tire on my 950. But otherwise all the rules. And the Frisians did not have.
And to reinstall the game tried?
Plus, it seems to me that something out there isn't enough wood. I'll be home look at itself.

O
OzYisus 19.05.20

Kirlusha
Several times re-installed. It was no use.

Z
ZoMbOnI 19.05.20

The people I have a problem with graphics. Stand maximum graphics settings, but the picture looks like at the minimum salary. What to do?