3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 19.05.20 07:01 pm

Passage. Sagitta. The cargo door (Prey (2017))

There is a PPC when you turn to the right to the freight gateway starts. 2 weaver, a bunch of robots, cycloid. How is it going to kill everything in zero gravity?! I understand that the plot left into the arboretum, but to explore what you want. Thanks in advance for the help

5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 19.05.20

With the further passage helps the ability of mind control. If you inject this thread, that the bullet of this ability the enemy, it should be around a minute on your side, and you will not touch. And go about their business calmly.
Can not steamed, then come back in the story here is pumped.

T
Tdante 19.05.20

Download Shocker on the maximum and the skills of a guard. What is not killed by the Taser, killed with a shotgun.

E
Eynart 19.05.20

I at first the path was technopath with two operators, and the weaver a little further ahead. So I technopath with robots, lured, under the protection of a shield (Parrying skill) from afar threw kinetic explosions, robots with an EM grenade times 5 turned off (before the grenade flew the wrong way), then I K-lukematon beat (very quickly submitted to them), then technopath psihologom and a shotgun kill. On and after weaver agril and chased him around the tunnel.

D
Di_mentor 19.05.20

I first throw a null grenade. then you can utilityroom, and a bit of shooting.

X
XZAS 19.05.20

Zero-gravity grenade throwing is awkward. On the other hand, technopath becomes her is not so dangerous - often misses his electro pulse. It is better to kill with a Taser. Or emitter (for weaver is also good).
Operators also TASE.
Tsikloidov to kill best either with a crossbow or stuff or skills. Weaver - the shotgun, he is very squishy.