3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
muzma 19.05.20 07:01 pm

Conditions of the murder (The Godfather 2)

people, help, I something do not catch up in General... there it is written to kill by a blow from behind, jump not kicking is not counted or throw Molotov cocktails lastly, identically Nitsche was not cut and a bit of HP left then hammer small, and just threw.. identity efecta zero.. don't understand... ((
108 Comments
Sort by:
J
JD1486 19.05.20

but my question is, when I had family in new York to fill up there Capo them at the construction wobbles,it says kill him with a gun..well, killed him with the Magnum...they write that he's in the hospital....then again..since a normal gun flunked..(aiming at the head but do not know if..his HP was not enough)
finally we scored, and just stupidly killed all the house of their boss....

and another trick Beluga in Florida..attacked my club, my Capo shoot at the enemy, he moves, I run at him, grabbing, soul, strangled..write that I'm kind of overwhelmed member of the family..although not take it the condition of the murder

P
PMD 19.05.20

Molotov was not a problem - just threw in the guy, and eliminated forever with one hit. To kill the back as I recall you need a character who fights well, like a bruiser name. At the construction site 1)to kill a normal pistol, not the Magnum 2)not just kill, but execute - i.e. to finish, to execute. Shoot at the knees, then when he falls on them and will politely wait until he's dead, fit with the desired weapon and press F.
To kill forever, do not necessarily know. I, too, was hit by a car and I counted it as a permanent murder, but about the character I knew nothing.
Do some mafia hard to kill, so no need to worry too much, still then the home of a family blow up with all together.

m
muzma 19.05.20

Oh.. thanks.. and I'm talking about orders to the team I forgot)

J
JD1486 19.05.20

PMD
that's what I think)) hobco same thanks for the tip)

R
RiK112 19.05.20

the people and under the melee weapons that means???

_
_Don_ 19.05.20

Shotgun and rozbicki,Nozari bits...so like...

G
GFruit 19.05.20

Damn,hammer to nail does not work,like kill-kill a bastard in the hospital being taken away(((

_
_Don_ 19.05.20

1)to kill a normal pistol, not the Magnum 2)not just kill, but execute - i.e. to finish, to execute. Shoot at the knees, then when he falls on them and will politely wait until he's dead, fit with the desired weapon and press F.

GFruit do so

G
GFruit 19.05.20

Don Marzaglia,thanks,I'll try it now

G
GFruit 19.05.20

Here's a question,what is meant by knock him brains ? =)

P
PMD 19.05.20

Apparently you are required to either make headshots, or again, to execute, for example, a shotgun.

x
xFaustx 19.05.20

GFruit
In most of them are executions to be true... and just a shot is only in your head... in your case, most likely drobaša to execute.

G
Grand Theft Aero 19.05.20

GFruit most likely you need a bat to the head to knock the enemy.Nu or pry bar.

l
lmdok 19.05.20

Explain more how to kill, throw Molotov cocktails lastly ?

S
SLAVN 19.05.20

As usual, shoot his feet and throw a bottle with a cocktail in it.

S
Stinnker 19.05.20

Not helping!

S
SLAVN 19.05.20

Maybe a glitch, you are not the first who complains, I am perfectly fine with a cocktail, but murder never goes after gun 1 SD. changed to 2ур.(silent), now do not know how to blame.

l
lmdok 19.05.20

If it is a glitch how to fix it ?
As not to the magician to kill him !

G
Grand Theft Aero 19.05.20

lmdok if this is in Florida in the courtyard,there is allegedly a cafe,grab a bottle of beer and knock him on the head!

l
lmdok 19.05.20

I can get more does not work ?