3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 19.05.20 07:02 pm

Combo attacks (The Surge)

Share information about combo attacks and special moves.
Hirok wrote:
to produce wave, a La the Moonlight three times right or hold down the right mouse cells.
Special attack dworecki the judge 2.0 from the captain
Who knows what shortcuts should be used, and what are the special attacks of other weapons?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 19.05.20

Siber800
Well, unique in terms of visualization, there is an attack at the Choke May Beetle V. 2.0
Actually, all the same as any weapon with a double mount, only during the animation of the nozzle flame appears.
To activate this effect, you either click two times left, then right, or right twice, then left.

In fact, the more such effects, I have no one weapon that was able to get - not seen.

I can also say that the weapons of one handed, heavy and pole different combos, depending on the type of weapon.
Have handed this division to the stupid and sharp, have handed the dumb and acute and poles on the spear actually pole or staff, here it is, as someone more like it.

S
Siber800 19.05.20

But as what keys to press to knock the knees from the back? And how do the upper and lower evasion when blocking? And how to jump over the enemy when you block?

l
lewe0fun 19.05.20

Siber800
backstep - just a simple stab in the back, then stab with increased damage
Bouncing and prigibanie while holding unit up/down left stick of the gamepad (on the keyboard XS)

A
Amnepox 19.05.20

dodging the clave - block and the mouse wheel (either up or down)

H
Hirok 19.05.20

Rebi, and tell me, fool, what for to pump ownership?

A
Amnepox 19.05.20

Hirok
sort of adds a percentage to damage

E
EnderDF 19.11.20

Amnepox
To the main damage is added (depending on the weapon) (in some) multiplied by 10, the level of gun ownership (for example:. Basic damage of the weapon 100, and the level of ownership 10 means 100×10.200ed.