3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koza-hostry 19.05.20 07:02 pm

Where is the bomb? (Fallout 4)

All say: TI IDIAT? IN CIUTADELLA MOORE!
But I say no! She fell in Cambridge for where there is a crater? I think that there could fall kobalava or other dirty bomb. (This explains the large background radiation and the standing architecture ) But where huge radioactive sea? The answer is simple: a nuclear power plant. As we know from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant more dangerous than the atomic bomb. I think NPP has disabled scientist and soldiers that are lying in the control room and died from radiation or more likely from the Enclave. Given that the assumptions of the Chicago completely controlled by them they could use different methods to separate the States wherever possible was the advanced technology that they just couldn't get this BS or to produce them on a large part of North America. ( Perhaps it was the Enclave helped the Institute or other groups to make them budwiser developed for these new technologies because they do not think that the Enclave are so many resources )
14 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 19.05.20

koza-hostry
What have you been reading )

i
ivanbl4 19.05.20

koza-hostry
Noble analysis - it is necessary to think always helpful and shares her thoughts hesitate doubly useful.
You can compare the survey with the arguments of the critics.

N
Noran 19.05.20

koza-hostry
I want to say that your theory is very plausible, well done in General. About geopatogene bomb I have nothing to object to, and what about the Enclave... at the end of it all, the organization was closed, and consider the government, resources have been more than one or (at least immediately after the war). And I think they do not need to contact the Institute.

S
Scarobay-spy 19.05.20

koza-hostry
Maybe the bomb and it fell . Then it's the bomb and not the bomb and the 500 kg of waste .

S
SHooTER32RUS 19.05.20

koza-hostry wrote:
She fell in Cambridge for where there is a crater
Strike normal or reduced nuclear bomb, for the same fat man mini-charges did. Well, or over time, the ground sank, who knows, 200 years have passed :D

M
MrGURAM76 19.05.20

koza-hostry
That kind of nonsense? In the beginning of the game, before descending to the refuge, perfectly clear where the bomb fell.

d
dedpul38 19.05.20

koza-hostry
Very good theory, thank you that planted food for thought.:)

K
Kirlusha 19.05.20

koza-hostry
If it were in Cambridge dropped even low-yield bomb, then around the crater fiction-like buildings at all.
What is there is more reminiscent of the explosion of a warehouse of radioactive waste underground.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

koza-hostry ... you ask me - Why? And I'll tell you - Yes!
Apparently, in the luminous sea dropped a hydrogen bomb. Near the place of its fall is an important strategic asset of the pre-war world and it was worth to aim. In addition to the Glowing sea of the atomic bomb is easier falling in Cambridge, and off the coast (the crater of the Atom), to the East of the Landfill (where you can find gvozdemet in the car-shelter), close to Jamaica plain (here I am not sure, should check) and there is also a crater on a city block with a Death Claw and flowing down into the cave, the waterfall (a gully can be down - there's a little location. This crater is far from the Shelter 75, but then I can also be wrong. need to check.). In all these places there are approximately the same size craters, with the same ragged edges, and quite a strong destruction of nearby buildings.
It is possible that it was either a small nuclear bomb, or part of one rocket with separable warhead. here you can only guess, because the documentation of these events no one was, but the nature of the damage can be slightly prevented. It is still a game.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

Kirlusha wrote:
If it were in Cambridge dropped even low-yield bomb, then around the crater fiction-like buildings at all.
If the game was a natural size locations you will be from Cambridge to Boston went two days real time.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

Scarobay-spy wrote:
Maybe the bomb and it fell . Then it's the bomb and not the bomb and the 500 kg of waste .
And 500 kg that were able to spend this bomb?

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

koza-hostry wrote:
I think that there could fall kobalava or other dirty bomb. (This explains the large background radiation and the standing architecture )
For the preservation of architecture with a strong defeat of manpower and equipment were developed neutron bomb.
Solarnetone weapons — weapons that affect the target neutron beam or neutron wave. The existing implementation of the neutron weapon is a variety of nuclear weapons, which increased the proportion of the explosion energy is released in the form of neutron radiation (neutron waves) to destroy enemy forces, enemy weapons and radioactive contamination under limited the damaging effects of the shock wave and light radiation. Because of the rapid absorption of neutrons by the atmosphere, neutron ammunition large capacity ineffective. The power of neutron warheads usually does not exceed several kilotons[1] of TNT equivalent and will relate to tactical nuclear weapons.

Such neutron weapons, like other types of nuclear weapons is indiscriminate weapons of mass destruction.
source: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B5

A
Alerta 19.05.20

In Hiroshima after a nuclear attack the building the atomic bomb Dome which was just 160 meters from the epicenter of the explosion, it is currently resisted. Can Google. So disputes about the extent of destruction of buildings is meaningless.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.05.20

The author, a new game start and before the descent to the shelter and look where the mushroom is rising. In Cambridge the usual rock slide happened. Most likely due to the seismic waves from the explosion.