3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
golubkov 19.05.20 07:03 pm

Little Sean???why is it needed??? (Fallout 4)

Play fallout long ago there was a lot of questions.For example why the Father leaves little GG yourself?Experiment?Strange nobody knows how it will end.On the holodisk some grumbling about the second chance?GG?Sint is not a man grows not crying and in fact the car.Nothing for his education in the game he quietly picks in the garden and sometimes of the dermis and acorns cipolini what gg unnecessary things.No guarantee that he will not strangle gg in my sleep.Forces him not to take it the machine and a second chance.Start what?Why you need a copy and are creepy?
34 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 19.05.20

It is needed as a moral replacement gg lost time with his son. From may scary, and someone can help psychologically

g
golubkov 19.05.20

walkris
How sorry is that?Little synth which in the eyes of GG Father disabled the command will replace the mother or father of the child?help psychologically having made of up service rifle?

w
walkris 19.05.20

golubkov
given that some individuals, after the loss of Rebecca, I think that doll is still the same their child who died. Think about it!

g
golubkov 19.05.20

something to think about?that he is a psychopath who believes Sinta child?so says nothing about it

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.05.20

It clearly States that it is designed for practicing behavioral algorithms. That's all. Just Sint for testing a new generation of personal and emotional programs, which took the appearance and character of the head of the organization in his childhood.

g
golubkov 19.05.20

Rakszas
and why should he leave?so the holo-recording and gave the gun made?who will test?he's kind of sitting in the garden. I didn't ask why it was created.

D
Direm 19.05.20

It's set up like a regular synthetic,but after his Father's death, Shaun goes to the GG,as a child.Tears not because he...not upset.Dance synth too,but after it burned,he still,even in the guise of a synth that has all the feelings and emotions.Little Cinta-Sean has left to all the work GG on finding son was not in vain.And they found the son,even the old man,but he suddenly died.Seeeeeeee works GG,the whole meaning of his life is lost...

F
FreeXide 19.05.20

Naskolko I recall, the hero has a choice: to leave Sean or not. If you don't like synth, then it was not worth it to take.But in the dream, he didn't kill me, I don't know what the fuss is about.

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

golubkov
well, actually you had a choice - take it with you or leave at the Institute
It would be better you left it :))

The tridognayta number2 wrote:
Seeeeeeee works GG,the whole meaning of his life is lost...
ahaha :)) It is so everything calmed down and realized that he found(was) his son :)

g
golubkov 19.05.20

Cheryl
I had been there left, he does not need

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 19.05.20

Why T/C zaminusili? I agree with him. It kremovato to have a copy of their offspring, which is also not growing a damn.
Let him and remains for testing behavioral situations, without centering attention on this Synthe - how did developed.

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Yes the game does no one grows :) except for plants fermerskih :)

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

walkris wrote:
It is needed as a moral replacement gg lost time with his son.
Che for delirium? You obviously did not understand anything in this game!
The Institute creates replace people. He sees the future of the planet for synths, but not for those that like Nick, or Dima, as for the synths of meat and blood. For synths the third generation. These synths are from a genetic point of view, are people, because the basis was taken pre-war clean the DNA of the Father. But it was amended to make third-generation synthetics such outwardly different, not clones of the Father. What synths are the third generation can't do is to reproduce, because of this feature they turned off. The reason for disconnecting the Institute wants to create such an AI that could develop from a child into an adult. Without such self-development of civilization synthetics can not be. Sean-synth is an experiment to create a self-evolving AI synthetics. Sean Sint fills the missing link in the self-reproduction of synths, not to completely cold-blooded and level-headed Father there is something to amuse myself.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

Leon Scott of thieves wrote:
It kremovato to have a copy of the offspring
It's not copy of the offspring of a Father. It is a genetic copy of the Father is Sean. and Sean-synth created from his DNA as a clone-a synth, and not the son. The goal of creating a Sean-synth fits into the plans of the Father in settling the planet synths that need to be fruitful, which means to develop from infant to adult synth. Technically there's no interference - genetically synths completely copy people. Difference - only implant in the head, which is necessary for control and tracking. But without the synths are perfectly able to live all the other organs in their place, they can have sex and get satisfaction (Canary of the Third rail, or Curie in the body of the synth, or the wife of a Deacon is an example).

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
Yes the game does no one grows :) except for plants fermerskih :)
How many years playing time you were such observations? ))))) The players run the game for a couple game months. That time is not enough for the baby to add significantly to growth )

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

how to put baby Sean in the inventory?

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

walkris wrote:
believed that the doll is still the same their child who died.
a movie you reviewed. darmawangsa American films. It in them the woman who lost the baby constantly something temazepam in the head. And realinosti I know women who have lost their children. And not just one. None of them of such delirium did not arise never. Stop trying to follow the crappy American films as evidence of his own delusions.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

Bomber
through the menu of PIP-boy the same.

g
golubkov 19.05.20

Abbat76
but you are a dreamer)))

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

golubkov
well, what question - such and the answer.