3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20 07:04 pm

What is it?update or fake? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

YouTube 18 may out video, take a look and tell me what do you think - -- --
called Star Wars - KOTOR Episode 1 Special Edition 'THE CHASE' TV SPOT, but suspicious find that the description says the game Star Wars: The Old Republic
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shyrik408 19.05.20

You have disabled Google?
Спойлерhttp://starwarsfans.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_Episode_I:_A_Familiar_Path
P. S. There you can find the entry on courses of reading, because there is nothing about SWTOR.

K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20

Shyrik408
I mean?

S
Shyrik408 19.05.20

Cassus Fett
I mean, in a sense?

K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20

Shyrik408
in the description in YouTube the inscription of the game - the old respublic

S
Shyrik408 19.05.20

СпойлерJust like movie releases, as the date comes closer you start to see TV spots - here's a quick but epic 25 second TV teaser for the upcoming Special Edition of KOTOR Episode I - A Familiar Path!

Thanks for being patient and can't wait to share the finale with all of you! We are waiting for a FULL sound mix to be done so the movie sounds its best on your home entertainment systems.

Credit goes to JC for this KOTOR magic! And thanks Jenks - this has been such a passion project for you and it shines through - and the rest of the KOTOR team for all their hard work.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Episode 1 is made for the fans by the fans. It is NOT made for money and this is a NON-profit production!
Can't see it)
Ahh, you probably mean the content binding. XS well, cant those VIDOS lecturing)

K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20

Shyrik408
Published: may 18, 2017

Just like movie releases, as the date comes closer you start to see TV spots - here's a quick but epic 25 second TV teaser for the upcoming Special Edition of KOTOR Episode I - A Familiar Path!

Thanks for being patient and can't wait to share the finale with all of you! We are waiting for a FULL sound mix to be done so the movie sounds its best on your home entertainment systems.

Credit goes to JC for this KOTOR magic! And thanks Jenks - this has been such a passion project for you and it shines through - and the rest of the KOTOR team for all their hard work.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Episode 1 is made for the fans by the fans. It is NOT made for money and this is a NON-profit production!

The game
Star Wars: The Old Republic
To watch in YouTube Gaming

S
Shyrik408 19.05.20

Cassus Fett
If you're worried that this is relevant to SWTOR, don't worry - this is a fan movie using the footage from KOTOR's;)

K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20

Shyrik408
I probably just assumed it was a trailer add on for Star Wars: The Old Republic

K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20

Shyrik408
then everything is clear, just by seeing the characters on transport, I became interested in

S
Shyrik408 19.05.20

Cassus Fett
It would be too awesome)

K
Kassus Fett 19.05.20

Shyrik408
what gorgeous Yes, but how they shot this video...

E
Eremey Romanov 19.05.20

looks nice but sometimes shows part of the interface of the game) so I better just watch the video walkthrough than this.