3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maikl-djordon_ 13.10.19 10:46 pm

The most powerful weapon (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Desert eagle
272 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Bekham 13.10.19

maikl-support

D
D.Bekham 13.10.19

tank is not a weapon ,and a military transport

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 13.10.19

IMHO the most powerful guns SA: МINIGUN and Stinger.

t
tri korochki hleba 13.10.19

RPG

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.10.19

The minigun of course O_o

S
Shadow of men 13.10.19

Minigun

A
Alex Mahone 13.10.19

Minigun all tin!

L
LamerOnLine 13.10.19

Dildo rulid!

C
Colt 8 13.10.19

And from a cold katana!

c
coach_spb_89 13.10.19

And here about the vibrator was kidding?

E
EGOR1 13.10.19

Minigun is the strongest weapon in the game. They can knock down\to undermine anything (except the tank).
He rapid-fire. And PTS is the easy way to do it in. ammo (no codes). Judge for yourself (quote from gta.ag.ru): Minimosca, as before, is a weapon of mass genocide. Astounding rate of fire and incredible stopping power allow you to use it to destroy all sorts of purposes. After a moment of promotion of the enemies turn into beef, and the vehicle – in the piles of scrap metal. It sets out a massacre, you should be prepared for the arrival of the riot police, which, however, will also go to the meat.

M
McRoFaG 13.10.19

Minigun And Benzopila . And everything else is Garbage

V
Vuzya 13.10.19

machete. ( it can be to get criminals in the mission COP) So in Sana'a it is.

J
Jura 13.10.19

And PTS is the easy way to do it in. bullets - do you mean to gather more than 10 000 rounds?

S
Serker 13.10.19

Minigun is the strongest weapon. And ammunition to get elementary - after the last Toreno mission where he's asked to take the Entourage out of jail(or just before it...) in his country house lies a minigun with 500 ammo and all other weapons in the slot... Took a minigun, remained the same, took, survived... And so on until you get bored. Its only drawback - little use against tanks. But against tanks, even many that are useless, Except for Molotov cocktails, of course...

M
MeitDeist 13.10.19

Benzopila . And everything else is Garbage
chainsaw in SA sucks, the Weiss made it much better...

EGOR1
And PTS is the easy way to do it in. cartridges
will they be endless? have you checked it? there's just a lost number, i.e. patoronov will be more than 10K... when will be the 9K, it will appear again, at least I have poyavlyalas on any weapon... but I khalyavnyy ammunition in a gun store on the SMG and co. have done probably more than 100k rounds, because it gave exactly 2 times more than you had with you :)

J
Jura 13.10.19

I have the same mean, the ammo becomes infinite only after 100%-passing, but if you have more than 9 999 rounds - disappear just a number. I have even a single case was: in one mission at the time of the mission gave the endless number of cartridges to the weapon, so I somehow managed to spend all 99 999 rounds (usually much give on the mission).

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 13.10.19

Minigun and rocket launcher, if ammo is infinite

G
Gamer Andrey 13.10.19

GOD MODE: Enter the cheat BAGUVIX, WANRLTW then, then UZUMYMW, choose a shotgun, entered YECGAA, then KJKSZPJ. Everything you-God. You are immortal, you in the air and you have to spare.

A
AleksSoroka 13.10.19

Minigun and rocket launcher, if ammo is infinite
Nope,7 ammunition shotgun better...