3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 19.05.20 07:08 pm

Is it possible to return sold the armor? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Accidentally sold armor of kaer Morhen. Then I saw that it will crafted armor better, but... Now can't find it from a dealer((( Or I not there looking for? When selling, he was
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limrus 19.05.20

Look for a dealer who has sold me almost all the loot from the merchant is stored(clothes and swords definitely going to stay)

R
RedBlack23 19.05.20

AnoniM12
The fact of the matter is that he lost somewhere((( the seller ( the blacksmith in Veronicah ) it is not, and what to do now XS

L
Limrus 19.05.20

RedBlack23
Strange... I have never happened. If it is possible then, to create his drawing. I can advise even to check other traders. Or, say you somehow through the console you can get any item I didn't get involved because there is no need. Google mod to the console and console commands.

S
Shreps 19.05.20

RedBlack23
additem ('Starting Armor') 1
if we do,I think you won't die from a single console command.
This armor is only saved from one dealer,I do not remember what,and everywhere he goes missing.

N
Nohchik1ant 19.05.20

RedBlack23
I understand... in the beginning of the game I sold armor, gloves, pants, shoes, how-I was worn out to search for them,all the merchants of the Continent and Skellige passed,was never found. And they were was the quartermaster of Ilfov.
P. S I searched already by the end of the game

L
Limrus 19.05.20

Does anyone know where I can find the recipe alhim.ingredi. The Bryonia, or it can only buy?

R
RedBlack23 19.05.20

AnoniM12
is there a drawing of the armour from the kaer Morhen? Honestly anywhere have not found it yet ( at the moment I'm in Novigrad )

m
maksgol55 19.05.20

RedBlack23
no, no. it is given at the beginning of the game and all. by the way also sold it out of stupidity