3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-STALK-er 19.05.20 07:08 pm

On the website of the game contest : \"Write fan-thumbs Survarium 1.0\" (Survarium)

That's what developers write:

The Survarium project continues to evolve. Soon scheduled to release 0.47. Today we offer you to fantasize about what could be the Survarium update 1.0 and write about it in the form of improvised fan-preview.

Imagination and humor are welcome! Authors of the most interesting and original works waiting for gold, as well as details for modifications of weapons and equipment!

How would You fantasize about this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 19.05.20

what could be the Survarium update 1.0 - Final. The game is not catchy, fun at first, and then so bored that I want to run

u
urban.kalabanovich 19.05.20

...update to the Survarium 1.0... and how would You fantasize about this? In my opinion developed already preventatively all.

S
Starkin 19.05.20

PVN

T
Tartusin 19.05.20

Survarium can be saved only by adding the long-awaited open world

-
-STALK-er 19.05.20

Tartusin wrote:
Survarium can be saved only by adding the long-awaited open world
so developed say that open world is not promised ))) so it will not

T
Tartusin 19.05.20

-STALK-
Just the same, they promised , and then abruptly gave back and now they say they say there was not even a section on the site that was and erased it

S
Starkin 19.05.20

Tartusin
And I'm talking about?

-
-STALK-er 19.05.20

Tartusin wrote:
Just the same, they promised , and then abruptly gave back and now they say they say there was not even a section on the site that was and erased it
Yes ! and now, in place of that section interesting picture-wrote saying the page is destroyed by anomaly !!!! ))))) come )))