3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SershantJulian 19.05.20 07:09 pm

A bug with the quest"the Enemy of the people\" from Rodovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game I experienced, I pass 4 times and make the save, which in the future will flood here, here, and now about the problem itself.
Before when I did the quest enemy of the People, after completing it I still could talk to Ian about this issue and learn a piece of the fragment in the crystal, and later to give her. BUT in the present passage, which I spend a lot of time in order to please to many people and to have fun I purely, as they say sapantiana, well, where do without it...
There is a replica of Radovid looking for Phillip and La-La poplar, and the crystal hangs in the inventory.
Actually need help, private moments of overacted, this line is no, remove sohranki and rolled back to the quest makes no sense, I was far from this moment.
Therefore, need help to solve this trouble. MB someone knows how to activate this option in the conversation and give the crystal?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anya Vlasova 19.05.20

If you passed this quest,I understand that the meaning of the crystal there,and if before the murder,I can say that I have the same garbage was,but when I after getting the crystal directly to Radovid went.

u
upumeg95 19.05.20

SershantJulian
Give the crystal to Triss or Yen and see the movie.

S
SershantJulian 19.05.20

Anya Vlasova
That's not it, does it make a difference or not. Previously, after completing the quest, at the same stage of the game, I could give the crystal, and now apparently screwed up a script and everything. Just have such a point in the quest, enemy of the people, when you want to give crystal the sorceress, whether Triss or Yen, after passing it turns out that someone(who you gave the crystal) in the log is marked with a tick, and someone with a cross. Although I tried to carry both, but still showed that the crystal showed and gave one to the sorceress, in General, a bug. I found the bypass, it was the fact that after completing the quest I had to look to Ian(the only person she tried it) and show crystal and tyry-download option shorter. The magazine noted that the crystal only showed her, without any failed sub-jobs, and now there is this line, although the crystal Radovid did not give and opportunity to throw it to the witch there.

upumeg95
Re-read carefully what I wrote )

W
Widukind 19.05.20

SershantJulian
does it matter at all that red x in the job description? There are other quests in the game where they can not be avoided, such as the heart of the forest as it does not pass, it is still one point will be marked with a cross. I first showed crystal Triss, then passed the Last wish and immediately in the room Yennifer Caer Trolde showed her the crystal and cast, with one paragraph (to show the crystal Triss) marked in red as not done

K
Kerya2K1A 09.01.22

SershantJulian
The same problem arose during the second playthrough ...
I did not give the crystal to Radovid, but Triss or Yennefer did not have the opportunity to give it ... Now I am sitting in Kaer Morhen trying to find a solution to the problem ...

V
Vova S 09.01.22

If the quest is completed (Enemy of the People), then why the hell will this crystal "work" ...