3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 19.05.20 07:09 pm

Where to find herbalist? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't find a herbalist in a White garden where it is? really need the weed for a potion to buy
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liokerro 19.05.20

House in the village is. The nearest landmark - a farm that Guli was chosen, where do the residents come back after killing them. If you have not found, then there will be a question mark. Look on the map something like that. The home herbalist near this farm.

m
mobakas 19.05.20

Liokerro
all the places I have studied this map and all smoothed out so I can be there to look) Thank you)

m
mobakas 19.05.20

if anyone have the ability to make screenshot of this place on the map) I would be grateful)

K
KelevRa6381 19.05.20

The herbalist will appear after the garrison of nilfgaardian visit. You will make a mark on the map.

m
mobakas 19.05.20

KelevRa6381
all OK did the question is removed thanks for the help)

G
Gedzerath 19.05.20

The herbalist appears in your house after the Witcher talk to nilfgaardskogo commander - he would send it right to her. Before the house is locked, aunts of nowhere (at least I had that).

j
jsilverst 19.05.20

Gedzerath
Thank you! And I already started a new game, and the house all closed and herbalist nowhere.

V
Vasiliy Rokovoy 19.05.20

Help,it so happened that I killed the herbalist(son of the dragon+Igny), and it is of course espanolas,but now her house is closed,but it is inside.What to do?