3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EMPs 19.05.20 07:10 pm

Don\'t Starve Together and Don\'t Starve (Don't Starve)

Long hanging in the wish list, and that's the incentive skidochku...

What is the difference between these two games that it is better to take? Anyway, should I take?)

P. S; as I drove to the coop, now may not be able, to go?
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 19.05.20

EMPs
This is from wiki(official)-Don't Starve Together — multiplayer version of Don't Starve released as a standalone game 21 APR 2016.Don't Starve Together is an original game with content from the DLC "Reign Of Giants" and a number of innovations specifically for multiplayer games.Unlike Don't Starve, after the death of the players turn into ghosts. A Ghost the character is no inventory and the ability to pick up and carry objects, it can not cause damage and to interact directly with the world, but instead, the Ghost can alarm creature or object in the game world. Disturbing any object that has a chance to give it some property, for example, a tree can catch fire or become ENT, and pig to turn into a werewolf.

There are 3 game modes: Survival, Endless and Wilderness. In survival mode players can revive each other, but when all players become ghosts, start the timer counting down the time to recreate the world, every Ghost has a negative impact on the mind of other players. In endless mode players can resurrect at the entrance to the world. World, upon death all players will be re-evaluated. Unlike the other modes, at the wilderness, all players appear in random points of the map, and at death the player becomes a Ghost and starts the game again. Each of the modes can be played as a cooperative, and with the possibility of PvP between players.
Vicky(filled by the players themselves)-http://ru.dont-starve.wikia.com/wiki/Don%27t_Starve_Together

v
varw 19.05.20

EMPs
together is Dont strave over the network and have everything except DLS Shipwrecked, but there are exclusive DLS. Dont strave just single player and it has 2 DLS. If you need to with each other take together,if you need one take dont strave. (I advise you to take the mega Pak will not regret)

K
Kaisgrady 19.05.20

EMPs
TAKE IT!

m
mazinily 19.05.20

I would also like to buy don't starve

but not enough money
but from all that I sell it