3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonAmik 13.10.19 10:47 pm

The problem with Hollow mountain (Pine)

Hi all , help . Impossible to hollow mountain (The sanctuary ) blew up the door . I go in vnutri put the torch on a pedestal is not working . When you come out of the mountains on the boxes hanging on paper ( it can be read ) but I not trusting . And E(interact ) and everything is no longer what can not do .
Where to go next how to get a job . Hollow mountain *explore this place ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siber800 13.10.19

I have the exact same garbage was, I just reloaded the save game was still inside the mountain. And when I got out, went to the boxes slightly to the side, then finally E. the Main thing is not to grab the first lying next set of journeys, otherwise the note sayaguesa.

D
DemonAmik 13.10.19

Siber800
I have set not one present . I already tried 30 times , downloaded back . and on top of the table and from the side and note app I love it.
Yes, I did not have to wait . and ran the world to explore . If you can't read it then not be able to go on the quest ?

D
DemonAmik 13.10.19

Siber800
or tell me where to go ?

D
DemonAmik 13.10.19

Siber800
This note is mostly written . I just can't understand. Written by sledujte this place . BUT as I put the torch in the pillar not the door opens . Out note not chitaetsya =(((

S
Siber800 13.10.19

Ahh! I get it. When you go inside the mountain, there near the podium will be 3 torch, only 1 of them (Yes, stupid logic, since they look the same), so that puts all 3, and when put need, he opened the door. And the note becomes active after you pass the shelter and get a resonator. After his return the door will become active note, and a set of the wanderer (consumable item for fast travel). While this story will not pass, then the plot will not be allowed.

N
Naager 13.10.19

Not exactly on the pedestal charge is pulsing at a certain frequency, you need to pick up the torch which pulses the same way.

N
Naager 13.10.19

I don't know what to do (in the refuge) where you have to turn 3 platforms, two turned (first and last) and then in a stupor...

p
prapor001 13.10.19

Naager see 1H.05 min