3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triborg19 19.05.20 07:11 pm

Whether to take litsuhu? (Fallout 4)

noticed there is a discount on Folic should I take?
30 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hey4999 19.05.20

For the game without the Addons I would give no more than 1000. XS as it stands now. Special interest in it. All desire to play is killing the construction of the villages in the style of the Sims. To shoot so it is possible, the spirit of the old Stars left. But litsuha from bugs and brakes in the game will save. The only thing that gives a bonus is to officially complain to the developers

R
Rolemanser 19.05.20

Triborg19
What's the point, you forget about it after 3 days and the desire to go again, you will not have.

a
ayyrasmus 19.05.20

Triborg19
500-600R for the discount will go first approximately 30 hours will be interesting, then how will tighten
so if money is not a problem, you can take
(but it is better to buy Palac Nude Vegas)

R
Rottan 19.05.20

Triborg19
How do you like Fallou 3. Like?

G
GROM-RU 19.05.20

Triborg19
Now the incentive to the Monday free play , then decides to take or not

N
Nuar 1997 19.05.20

Triborg19
Take the pirates play and then himself Rishi to take or not to take

R
Rottan 19.05.20

Rolemanser wrote:
What's the point, you forget about it after 3 days and the desire to go again, you will not have.
Do not judge by their tastes. Personally, I made the third call. But I play slowly.
Nuar 1997 wrote:
Take the pirates play and then himself Rishi to take or not to take
Good and right decision. Always do.

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

Once there was a desire to pass folic,but then it disappeared

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

th3Rasmus
Vegas I got for free went to, I don't play... but 4 is fun, I just have a laptop with pirates do not get along(

a
ayyrasmus 19.05.20

Triborg19
I played in 4th and in Vegas, Vegas liked
I can advise both games

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

Of course if there was a Stalker to choose from and it fallout free market would have a Stalker!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Triborg19
Depends on what PC you have? If the graphics card 970 or above and you love to wander and explore the world well, there are a lot of mods to put the game will go ) With graphics cards 2gb is more problems with the textures ) I Have 960 2gb and I put a bunch of mods for performance and dug up config and from that the texture is not turned into soap and even texture lightweight Packed in the original archives ) shortly after what I've done I think that it is not worthy to get this money, the graphics and optimization ) Anyways download the Repack from hatab with all the DLC on checked the torrent and play...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.05.20

Triborg19
- It was sold at a discount at another store for 419 rubles. Overall, a little pricey now buy the game, it might be more discount on the summer sale while you can swing to evaluate personally;
- I'm a little sorry I bought;
- Play like Skyrim, only with guns, well, its own story;
- Previously there was a sense to take, for the sake of updates and innovations, now the full set can be found on the Internet;
Personally, I got bored building it seems unfinished and pointless, but the other extras are well worth the attention as the plot;

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

And then from this Rust, or Fallout 4?

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

19lexa19
With the Repack the problems began... in Chesley and mechanics, and the rest in General I have never worked

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

19lexa19
I have i3-6100u, 970mx Nvidia 2 gb, Win 10, Laptop only one month

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Triborg19
C this iron is better repak, the problem will be with litsuhoy, they are no different, only hacked .exe files not on what does not influence ) Notebook-iron is weaker than, for example 2 gb Nvidia 970mx probably at the level of the stationary gtx 960... to Play fallout 4 without any problems and can not work, fans of mods however to cope with the nuances...

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

19lexa19
I'm fine if I'm up to 84 spool, I only have to load in large cities, where the buildings are high and that is very rare, I have errors with tasks, Automatron, I can not go, the mechanist does not want to leave, and Repack so

T
Triborg19 19.05.20

and much more

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Triborg19
This xtune bugs are such type of besedki again and litsuhe also, try Fallout 4 Unofficial Patch / Unofficial patch for Fallout 4

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/patchi/unofficial_fallout_4_patch/137-1-0-4142

Registration needed no SMS )

Can help and can the saved game was subgoals and necessary as that to re-take )

Look for something with a tag or just fix Automatron Automatron or Mechanist on the website
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/?

Use avtoprivod in Yandex browser )

Here is an example bug fix, too, with automatron
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/fiksy/ada_fix_automatron/138-1-0-4077

Is FALLOUT 4 game from besedi for completion by the user )