3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S0ul84 13.10.19 10:47 pm

Change the face from a plastic surgeon? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In the den of thieves there is a man who for 1000 re changing the face, I have used his services and now after a time decided to change, but he even tells me in English. and not do, missing dialogue payment for the service? what to do?
by the way when I changed the face I was still human, now was a vampire, maybe that's it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
markiz_de_Fox 13.10.19

showracemenu through the console menyaesh as you want

K
Kanagan81 13.10.19

in the console, type in showracemenu and change all you want.

S
S0ul84 13.10.19

markiz_de_Fox
Kanagan81
Tried it, but I have a girlfriend Nord, and when I enter the command in the console, the menu begins not with a Nord and with the first race on the list, but when I go to the Nords, my original face on the face of straying by default, here's a Dilema :(

S
Shedou 13.10.19

MB you are a vampire? vampires so, just don't pay for a race change and sohranyaya

K
Kanagan81 13.10.19

strange, I got girl of Nord and the Nord man, and if you enter this command, the first in the list of Nord and will, or rather with him, I change what I want and starts (a Nord is somewhere in the middle).

C
Codnek 13.10.19

It does not change the face of vampires.

S
S0ul84 13.10.19

TMMT
that's right!:)

T
Trinadcatyy 13.10.19

showracemenu is better not to use resets all nafig (sometimes points for the perks to disappear)

A
Ahtani 13.10.19

and who ever can make randomization persons ?
well, that is click the mouse - a muzzle of the face has changed
click the other - again a new face

M
Mantis2033 13.10.19

S0ul84
Vampires do not heal wounds (they're undead), so hero should revive(Falion of Mortola to help you), and then have to go and change the face.

M
Mantis2033 13.10.19

S0ul84
If a vampire can enter showracemenu, custom face and race as usual. After completing the face face not a vampire, but if you need to look like a vampire, you can enter another command into the console: player.setrace NordRaceVampire (where model Nord for your chosen race, for example, or Woodelf Darkelf)

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Thirteenth wrote:
don't use reset all to hell (sometimes the points for the perks to disappear)
Neither of which is not reset,just don't change race.

R
RestlessDreams91 13.10.19

Mantis2033
You do realize that the answer to the message of 2012?

M
Mantis2033 13.10.19

RestlessDreams91
Yes)

P. S. pretty funny that I now reply to your comment)