3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spalah 19.05.20 07:11 pm

Quest truth or fiction (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

on Voelte, along with kV at neutralizing base, give a quest to download their database from there. so the token is not there, the description sparse and no one object with which you can interact this quest is not moving, if I'm somewhere I missed, or omitted a bug. who passed, tell
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 19.05.20

spalah
Do the job is active, open the map being on the base, in the lower right corner there is a map levels, near one of the levels should be the icon of the task.

S
Shadow_QZ 19.05.20

spalah
the screen will not do (passed and demolished)
but if memory serves, this is how you can go to the complex of buildings left like three-level building, there is also a turret in the open area was

a
alex5269 19.05.20

spalah
there scanner found on the balcony of some remote, go from it with the scanner through the wires, find 2 more of the same (they are close). commit to all 3 sabotage. the door opens in the building, by which at the beginning of the complex pass. there download data from the console and decide to say that all the info about the hangar ketcham poured one of them or not

s
spalah 19.05.20

okay, guys, thank you)

a
anarhhren 19.05.20

I have this quest zabagovan
there I cleared the database, all tasks completed, and this quest is left hanging, drew attention to it and decided to finish
jobs was hanging off the protective matrix when run gives way to the desire to scan, but scan has nothing - everything is scanned, they smoke 2 Baida, and in theory there should be 3 down but on the 3rd click no
and ran this way and that, was overloaded - all muffled, load the save where I the 1st time has passed makes no sense: half the game has passed since
in shared sorrow and never find the solution, remember in Skyrim it was possible quests through the console to finish, but then apparently this is not possible

s
spalah 19.05.20

anarhhren
strange, I found 3 of these things, they kind of stand in a row, all scanned, all were cut down, kV passed, probably really a bug, also did much after the Stripping of the base

a
anarhhren 19.05.20

I ran across the opinion that when you're scanning back to back active object, the button can be lost - maybe it happened but I just did not notice because I was running like mad on the basis of the firing of the crowd responsihle enemies

Y
Ya. Zlobych 19.05.20

Anyways I beat this moment and I couldn't find a solution how to do this quest... spat went on... 3 times I stormed the fucking database tried different combinations and still the same result - the quest hangs...

G
Genessee 19.05.20

It can be done, but it will remain hanging in the list of uncompleted tasks. Optional disable the security matrix (there are 3 subsystems – they are identical and all together in the same room – left, center and right). On the second floor of the building can be accessed through the window opening from the back side, and the first from the bottom right when standing to face him. Only need to break the glass weapon or RAID. The building itself, where it is necessary to get to be a little apart from these scanned subsystems, separated by a large room with a turret.

A
Auralite 17.11.22

Genessee
Thank you very much for your advice, there was also a lot of torment with the third button not turning on ...