3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KurSS 19.05.20 07:11 pm

Frieze after the prologue (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Bought the game the incentive completed the prologue after prologue began a wild friezes not to turn down the game on low everything is exactly the same situation how to solve this problem??
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

KurSS
Ha, I also bought a CEE miracle already a month ago ) It all frieze, quickly do a refund until more than two hours was not enough, here are 3 I played and are now waiting for the miraculous promises a very long Polish developers about the patch optimization, wonderful CEE fine )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

KurSS
Edit configs will not help this game on low is just a little bit more FPS than on high, is the mark of a great optimization on prior set and red chinos )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

KurSS
brother brother Bracka suggest to play this game about Georgians on the great torrent tracker, this game is unworthy of respect in our face and made a 20% discount credit to sell their shame terazhom more ) Blagosloven wakes one conver sho thinks about optimizatsii PC boyars and let it burn in hell that is thinking about selling the console markets ganadoom )

C
Cryptor 19.05.20

Frieze because you have either not enough video memory or RAM not enough for this game. And probably a little of both. Unfortunately the game has no setting which would have reduced the quality of textures.

S
Slava74oren 19.05.20

The game works fine, without any freezes is likely your hardware does not pull this game.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Slava74oren
Schwartz do you have a percent of the T 800 is located in the head. Our technology in the PC peripherals has not yet reached artificial intelligence )

B
Bigalex78 19.05.20

I also have freezes no where you got them!?