3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.05.20 07:12 pm

How much better to have perception? (Divinity: Original Sin)

How much you need to see is all the secrets?
I brought the wild boar to the buried chest , but I don't see where to dig. Perception 9.
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 19.05.20

0000Ptasha
About all the secrets will not say, but in a situation with a chest try to wear the amulet of eyes (+1 perception) and drink a potion of perception. Then it will be 11. You can still call spider, it is high. Or take an unused character from asylum, to inject him a high perception.
9 I think you can stop you from the things at least +4 to, well, an amulet with a potion for another +2, for a total for 15, it should be enough.
Another spell was a fiery eye, +2 to perception

s
saa0891 19.05.20

0000Ptasha wrote:
I brought the wild boar to the buried chest , but I don't see where to dig. Perception 9.
That would detect any hidden caches,switches,etc., more 9 is not required if you do not receive the treasure it's possible you did,or a bug.

PS
Well, as an option it can be easy with a shovel in this place on the perimeter dig,if there is a treasure it will still turn up.

I'm so used to with treasure maps what to do at first to save some money,buy a map,memorize the locations and then load the save game before you purchase the card and go to dig,and when you pass the game a second or third time and already so many caches know where to dig.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 19.05.20

NatanieLzZ
support. Spider these things are indispensable, and in itself it is far not superfluous.