3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RunGard 19.05.20 07:13 pm

Bug me one? (Prey (2017))

People all drasti!
Tell me a glitch or is that normal, put the Repack from hatab, he played the kid got to the hall there and climb all sort of did, got the hang of the autopsy and decided to go back to the beginning(level with the initial room) and then the curtain... GYPSUM gun clips lying back in the corpse, all the plaster is stuck on (which I broke) all lockers and corpses full of loot again, but the letters on the computer read facial expressions at the beginning was found in the room of tests, I dropped and heard again the conversation Jan about facial expressions, all prigrezilos through the income statement, the suit is hanging in the room again and you can wear it... what the ass is this???? ultrasource levels taxis or repak crooked I plow???? direct deja vu which is....
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICH68 19.05.20

RunGard
like this was not observed. spawn local poverty, Yes. but the location is not re-generated. just there where a lot of the same guns are. they can even dozens of the same to collect. therefore, most likely thought...))

R
RunGard 19.05.20

Yes, the problem is that the quest started again to Flee from the apartment and now is not running, but realized the rest goes, XS to play on or to endure all the hell?(((

R
RunGard 19.05.20

OK (

K
Klinok007 19.05.20

Takayazhe crap. Only seconds to the Arboretum.