3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aldol68 19.05.20 07:14 pm

Can't go captain. (The Surge)

Hello everyone! The second day I mess around with this captain of the guard! When he has taken about a quarter health,he runs away,and leaves the robot.Currencies of the robot,runs the captain with replenished health (not completely),again remove another quarter,and again comes the robot.Currencies of the robot and runs out the captain with a strip as in the previous time and everything is new.I already five times fighting with them, and understand what it is to infinity.Maybe I miss something? Watched on YouTube,all the robot once out and all.
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegAttor1966 19.05.20

Trainer to help...

R
RGC 19.05.20

aldol68
The second robot will leave, if will be time to Tinker. More hit him and as soon as the possibility of execution - ruby

a
aldol68 19.05.20

No,it's not.Just wondering,is this a glitch,or am I not doing something?

a
aldol68 19.05.20

Tried, more active, More than half my life off-runs.And the next time runs out to heal.There is still not clear with the robot.At what point he gets on his knees? Missiles which he released flying in a straight line

m
mrZeeppo 19.05.20

In two of passing it 2 times the robot called.

b
balabxl 19.05.20

aldol68
The robot falls when his paw raises and you hit the second, after filling the scale.

a
aldol68 19.05.20

In short all the same bug,and the robot is not out,and captain every time the strip is reduced to half,wearing a hoodie,looking at me through the window with a grin,and runs back refreshed and full of energy,that is, with an almost complete stripe.

F
Fatrus 19.05.20

aldol68
F5 - F8 use? If Yes, then... all. Hacked save game.

a
aldol68 19.05.20

Fatrus
Beat the game-the same thing.

a
aldol68 19.05.20

Maybe someone will need it. There are two tanks with red lights,you need to hit them with missiles,if you fire one,it is after the treatment of Cerberus no longer come,and if two,then Cerberus like to be treated will be no more.I had one.