3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dairel 19.05.20 07:14 pm

QUESTIONS ON CONSTRUCTION SET) (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I propose to continue to ask all about textures and scripts here) welcome)
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 19.05.20

Vlad
19.11.04 20:44
Hi! Write to me please lyrics some scripts to the COP. Such to NPCs all the time danced or lay down, as if after him to hit him with a Persian force 150, or such to NPCs ran across the room from the same COP. Please make the scripts to the original Morrowind, I really need it!

_WizarD_
19.11.04 21:09

2 Vlad

Start a HUGE (and cool) tutorial on scripts:

http://travel.ag.ru/tes/cs/catalog/files/MSFD7(rus).rar

Vlad
19.11.04 21:21

2WizarD
Thanks for the reference, BUT I don't want to read all this and remember, I need ONLY the text of several scripts and all. I already know how to do shit hut in KS. And want to make the hut, when on the catwalks will be dancing or just walking NPCs, or beer-bars, where in the f*n drunk NPCs will be all the time lying on the floor unable to rise (I saw it in Dark Club of Balmora Expansion) there is the NPC whose name DrunkGirl can't get up from the couch. :) I note that using Better Bodies looks very and very.

WHEN will this hut (with a bunch of different people) then I give you the link, it will only be from the original, and Atakoy hut you have never seen!

D
Dairel 19.05.20

Vlad
20.11.04 16:04

In General I'd like from someone nobody learn how to make new and unique wall hangings.
New Nifemi and my own textures, that would be all it was in the game only in odinochnoy version, I have :)
On the website Qwertis.front.ru I'm much honored, and che were altered, but the mats look crappy, and replaced all the carpets of the same type around vvardenfel, and I need their unikalnost.
Also tried to work with MW-SKINNER the new, niche it does not make a current error sho type the wrong way there.
In the net there are many plugins that add to the game or COP new carpets (in the style of fantasy or Amazon there's all sorts), so I want to know how they are doing. After all, they don't replace current and add the carpets for a change.
For any USEFUL information I would be very grateful.

A
Aleks Yustas 19.05.20

2 Vlad

Texture (DDS) priderjivaetsya to NIF'y...prog NIFTexture...and then the NIF should be called differently and to add the path to it in the properties of the subject...here's a unique piece...

2 dairel

Deline the topic you REALLY need about DDS and NIF..just take the info from it here.

D
Dairel 19.05.20

You REALLY need about DDS and NIF:

Vlad
20.11.04 00:23

In General, I learned how to make new textures, how am I going to make a new NIF file, and this texture was with him cut? Ie to see the picture that I have on my new carpet.

Gendolf
20.11.04 13:42

Come on (how to create armor etc) there is a link there and there on the third structo written download at all!

p
pa4atok 19.05.20

Probably a little out there, but I didn't know what the topic to ask.
So, as using CS to remove the spell which you speak? Just for example buy one spell, and then one NID still buy zaklinanie thus managing to effect more mosinee, and the first spell stanovitsya unnecessary. How to remove it from the list that is not ranked?
And whether it's not using CS to do in the game?

F
FOS 19.05.20

pa4atok just unnecessary poke at the spell while pressing the shift (in game)

B
Bianor 19.05.20

Dariel. Instead of having to create a new blank topic, better get old. It's called construktion set. And there has already accumulated a lot of answers to various questions. And all from scratch to explain the glitch.

D
Dairel 19.05.20

well, Yes, but old quickly overflows) although you can try)))

F
FreeLancer 19.05.20

the people, prompt how to make enchanted arrows exploded not only in contact with the enemy, and when injected into walls, rocks, trees, cabinets (the objects, in short)

D
Dairel 19.05.20

DPX
04.12.04 16:50

Opet stupid question (probably):
Want to create a glass arrow is enchanted, and not the usual overlapping. To create an object is created, but how to put the model of the arrow? I click on the Add button of the Art File, but there is Prosna window to open a file located in the \Morrowind\Data FilesMeshes\! And the model, as I understand it lies in Morrowind.esm . How to put a model of the arrow?

A
Aleks Yustas 19.05.20

2 DPX

You need to create a new arrow..with a new ID'person...then unzip the file morrowind.bsa..this is good prog Magic Extractor..you can download it at the following link: http://magicteam.ag.ru/files.html...и in the extracted files find the model of the boom...(to know what is the model glass arrows..look for her name in svoistvami arrows in the editor)...when you find..give this file a different...up in the Meshes folder...and then choose in the properties of your arrows...
if you have any troubles...mail obraschaysya...in theory..they should have...

D
Dairel 19.05.20

Alexander Zaitsev
07.12.04 12:09

people!!!!
I want to create my own plugin, but I don't know how to make at home!! Help!!
I REALLY NEED IT!!!!!
write on [email protected]

Sigmar
07.12.04 13:27

See the topic Construction Set is first, not создава1 stupid and unnecessary recurring themes is second, and third what makes you think that someone wants you to volunteer to write on the soap as cleat home? Do not fantasize

A
Aleks Yustas 19.05.20

2 Alexander Zaitsev

Here you are:

http://www.fullrest.ru/downloads/CSHelp.rar [2880 KIB]

This tutorial is written how to make a room..

J
JSP 19.05.20

Write how to create a Russian name for the Cell Interior (Where it is generally possible to change once I created it)

S
Sigmar 19.05.20

Russian names for the Interior is of course possible to write, as the current put the creation of new cells will come out a window where you name cells to enter, write the amplitude of hot Chinese=) Another thing, about the renaming... this Nena, I personally never worked=)

D
Dairel 19.05.20

Vano
11.12.04 11:02
Dude, I download the Construction Set in morrowind, and I don't know where to find the slider (NPC) who knows the ID address? And as there can he more money to do and how to make so that it was possible to buy spells?, and how to put new items on sale?

A
Aleks Yustas 19.05.20

2 Vano

Dude, I download the Construction Set in morrowind, and I don't know where to find the slider (NPC) who knows the ID address? And as there can he more money to do and how to make so that it was possible to buy spells?, and how to put new items on sale?

The slider is in the tab Creatures (beings)...ID scamp_creeper..but easier to find Russian name..and not steamed with ID'person...Cruet: Click once on the word Name at the top of the 3rd column...this word is a title...and the names usartists =) in alphabetical order..if you click again...they usartists in reverse order...ie: z to A.. [sortirovani all possible columns...]

Find the Slide...click on it 2 times the left mouse button...or once the right and choose Edit.
A window will appear... above the Save button there is a Department of...which are things that the Slide sells...in this Department it is necessary to throw things that you want ... to sell...to do this without closing ocheretyaniy Slide...go to the tab with the desired subject...Nadi it there..and drag him in this same Department...

Next click on AI..(nahoditsya the bottom of the window...)...opens a new window...with two tabs...Packages (this tab will open first) and Services. Go to the tab Services...

If you tick the box before you get from Weapon, Armor........to.......Potion..the Slide will be to buy all...
Then set the value to Barter Gold..this is the salvage dealer...
Click Save -- then Save...then File => Save..call your plug as you want...podsudimyj it through the MorrowinD Launcher => Files...and play........

THE END =)

PS: wrote to fast..oshipki and not exactly ignore. =)

p
pa4atok 19.05.20

So I downloaded one plugin I really liked it, but... under the files the description says: Morrowind.esm is required to download this file, but he has a more recent date. In the game, problems may arise., and every time you enter the game generates a story that is loaded then you have to click OK.
Here does not understand how to make this message not getting out?

A
Aleks Yustas 19.05.20

2 pa4atok

Like you...I opened this plug in TES CS..and save it...and in the file to select the saved plug...
and then the messages should not be...because you like to stir up under their version of Morrissey...

F
FreeLancer 19.05.20

2 wizard
This advice is fraught with problems with the plugin if it is available in several languages. Lost all the topics in conversations, and quests, if any, will be impenetrable :(
So it is better to press each time continue than spitting on krivost plugin (actually normal).