3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexxPC 19.05.20 07:15 pm

Replace The Claymore (Dark Souls 3)

It has been about 40 percent of the game running around with the Claymore. Used to it already, studied the timings, the time of the swing, the radius of destruction. My game is already developed for this weapon. Which sword to choose for the second half of the game to feel similar on these indicators?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rooough 19.05.20

LexxPC
If I plan to continue to sit on kvaliti build, it is better Claymore no. When I wanted more one-time damage, I had to go to UGS.

R
RGC 19.05.20

LexxPC
Yes, any of the TOS, they have all moveset almost identical. Sword killer of the undead the good, the sword of the black knight. And I do not understand why you are looking for a replacement, if you are already used to. Claymore a little tired? If you want the most like the sword...

L
LexxPC 19.05.20

Rooough
And how to understand kvaliti build? I just never had no idea about the Souls series, I know what it is, and that she makes many burns until a month and a half ago I bought a Curling iron, and bloodborne appeared

L
LexxPC 19.05.20

RGC
No, not tired, it just got to me in the beginning of the game and I thought then he become obsolete

I
Ivanych 19.05.20

LexxPC
Never gets old, nice and modern weapons, don't change.

R
RGC 19.05.20

LexxPC
Yes, no, in this series of games there is no such thing as morally obsolete. With any weapon you can normally complete the game, a big increase in damage from the same type of weapons you still can not see.

L
LexxPC 19.05.20

OK, thanks, then it will run

Z
Zaychik 19.05.20

Take the sword of impurity

D
Devill666 19.05.20

sword of the black knight, or sword wolf knight. both have the highest damage among all weapons in its class. + have increased damage by some mobs. the only negative - the inability to enchant or apply resin.

m
mmarkiz 19.05.20

I take it as a straight sword and not worry about it, especially in pvp get spammed anyone , most importantly to gain the experience and then the guys with the meat and Ohsumi figure who spareroom

L
LexxPC 19.05.20

The game was one Claymore, did not change and is very happy