3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 19.05.20 07:16 pm

Task : \" Flesh for sale \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone it found . In the Faroe Islands I can't find it .
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
gleb_4elnok 19.05.20

Found Sword of anything.
Steel as I recall.
Stat 68 is less than that of the master Cat bonuses to critical hits and bleeding.
But it looks like credits(the blade, the handle is strange)

g
gleb_4elnok 19.05.20

Soran confused.

I
ILIA_1992 19.05.20

gleb_4elnok
So and not throw off the coordinates ? In the form of a screenshot .

g
gleb_4elnok 19.05.20

Itself interested ,looking.

g
gleb_4elnok 19.05.20

I advise you to go with the edge where I zoomed in on the quest otherwise miss.
Incidentally stumbled upon by accident)))

A
Aleks Lee 19.05.20

If you sail on the instructions of Lambert and cut this village the pirates, the quest will not.

I
ILIA_1992 19.05.20

Aleks Lee
Sadness . I probably found this place . Only earlier .
To me, the bandits came and said : Is the one who stabbed . And the rumble started .

PS And this place is impossible to find ?

A
Aleks Lee 19.05.20

When they say this is the one who killed is higher on the mountain, about idol. And this is a consequence of the cut in the village.

U
UnItalianoVero 19.05.20

Aleks Lee
So, I said it and I saved the pilgrim. And do not tell anyone I was stabbed by something? And if I did that quest with cells will not?

A
Aleks Lee 19.05.20

I don't remember what's his name, but this is hell on the mountain praying. Order Lambert at him, and he is the leader of the gang that lives in the village. The quest of the flesh for sale the idea is to activate at the approach to the village, when I approached already had the ordering of Lambert, but that was in the village I don't remember. Like the dialogue immediately went about the one who I need. The quest flesh.. made not found. From this I concluded. And as there really are XS.

G
Gargtaar 19.05.20

Quest Flesh for sale becomes available only in case, if you have NOT started the quest Lambert Unraveling a ball at the time of arrival to the Faroe Islands. Otherwise the dialogues are not activated, Geralt will ask Hammond and the guards will answer that he prays.

P
PRIDIKaT 19.05.20

Gargtaar
Not entirely true, if you just take the job Unraveling the tangle of from the Bulletin Board, but not to proceed with its implementation, we still have a chance to do the job Flesh for sale. Tested with version 1.24.

t
treffff 19.05.20

PRIDIKaT
are you sure? I took off the Board, but not started. And will then be able to run the Ball? Gogh 1.31

P
PRIDIKaT 19.05.20

treffff
Yes. I checked it myself.