3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felthish Dunmer 13.10.19 10:47 pm

Cut out and disliked. (Metro 2033)

Tell me, why modders bypass the metro side? Not so it is difficult to add already existing CSSA in all difficulties, or distribute saiga and grenade launcher to the NPCs. It's not so difficult, it is already in the game. Why no one didn't? Not that that would be a rail shooter was a great platform for mods, but this... Or something I don't know? If there is already something there, then I'll gladly accept a link to a mod for reduxa.
17 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ ERIK ] 13.10.19

Devachi with payscale
Fashion make games in which to plant a bunch of bugs, boring story, and in addition terrible gameplay, and in this game nobody not experienced with this.

M
Morpheus2001md 13.10.19

I agree with Devachi with payscale, you can at least add the weapons in the caches. For the sake of AKSU may pass the game for the sixth time.

F
Felthish Dunmer 13.10.19

Morpheus2001md
Yes, at the end of it all the economy, why are the enemies with two bullets in stock if they shoot at the ammunition dump dug?

[
[ ERIK ] 13.10.19

Morpheus2001md
Well, what about new weapons, you're right.

F
Felthish Dunmer 13.10.19

At the end of it all.. .SAIGA WAS ALREADY NOT EVEN REDUCE!!! For God's sake, well, it's completely disgusting that.. just forget it.

M
Morpheus2001md 13.10.19

in LastLight Saiga, you can get nearly the beginning of using NOCLIP, and under barrel grenade launcher too. We are talking about AKSU on any difficulty, and of the saiga without NOCLIP.

F
Felthish Dunmer 13.10.19

Morpheus2001md
Well, the grenade launcher) I'm not talking about last light.

R
RikoChiko 13.10.19

Apparently the developers have left the necessary tools.

E
Eremite_City 13.10.19

Morpheus2001md
The first time I hear about the console codes in the Metro! :)

M
Morpheus2001md 13.10.19

Eremite_City
table for CheatEngine. On Playgrounde is for both versions of Metro. And there are plenty of videos and where you can steal)))

E
Eremite_City 13.10.19

Morpheus2001md
And... I thought, like, I pressed the tilde and write that is necessary...

S
Scorpi47On 13.10.19

Devachi with payscale
Saiga is on sale and NPCs. You just did not pay attention. Meet the same with a big shop. That's just pereproshel, after the mid-game lots.

F
Felthish Dunmer 13.10.19

Scorpi47On
dear, you in last light played, and I'm on 2033.

C
Cvoxalury 13.10.19

Because tools do not. It's not Fallout, not a Stalker, not Garris mod and not even something on Anrile, where you can dig though the files, although most of sulochana in the game archives. Here, the maximum you can replace any texture or shaders Texturemodel.
In Stalker it is possible to extract all scripts and edit them even in Notepad, it only required to know where everything is and the syntax of LUA. In most strategies, different conditions, etc. spawny recorded in xml files, public format with a simple syntax.
And there is no such. Possible to write the unpacker, but I need enough interest and enthusiasm, apparently not, so everything remains sealed.

And Yes, the first response to the topic - delirium, modat interesting games, not bad games.

S
Scorpi47On 13.10.19

Devachi with payscale
Sori. Not doglyadeli.

P
Patriot PG 13.10.19

[ ERIK ]
At last light's gameplay is disgusting, but for some reason, correcting his mods, no one did.

G
Gunslinger93 13.10.19

Felthish Dunmer
I guess I'll be the first to maddela М2033 Redux but alas, my fashion is not associated with the arms is nothing. Due to the fact that no tools for opening the bin files with the configuration problem. Has access only to the models and lokalizatsii. I promised to pack the textures in the reverse format to create utility but yet, alas.