3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 19.05.20 07:16 pm

Quest in Skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The first passage was one quest where with other wars, you come to the cave and there Geralt meet your fear, that is Eredine, so he kills him. Can you tell me where to take this secretive quest ? and in General can have a map where are marked all such quests as a yellow exclamation mark
22 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 19.05.20

Gregor21

N
Ninth_Satan 19.05.20

The Ghost of Alberga it is necessary to perform before Caer Trolde Berserkers will tear the sons of Earls. In General, go after the feast in honor of bran, Lugos says the Ghost. Go perform, there will stumble on the two of them will kill you behind bars, there is already selected, come to Logos and it sends to my son that you helped to pass the cave of dreams.

A
Aleks 76 19.05.20

This quest the Cave of dreams.

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

Ninth_Satan
But to kill is not necessary. Enough to come to the Cave of dreams before the Berserkers, well, you understand. And the Ghost of Alberga you can perform after the selection of the ruler, then it will be so the wolves are fed and the sheep are safe i.e. the quest giver is alive, and Cory and He is also, and in jail Logosu Geralt did not fall. Profit.

Z
Zod626 19.05.20

fox345
It is possible for them just to stumble, Without any orders

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

It's not secretive quest,and the story

_
__DOC__ 19.05.20

Zod626
Zod626 wrote:
It is possible for them just to stumble, Without any orders
I have, it was. And when he came to Logos, he paid for me the ransom for those killed, saying it was payment for what I helped his son in the Cave of Dreams.

G
Gregor21 19.05.20

Shadowarm
Yes I knew already. just on this quest I stumbled by chance have the cave. that's remembered as a side

h
h-H-h 19.05.20

Shadowarm
not the plot, you can complete the game without this quest

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

x-X-x
The plot is given a quest

h
h-H-h 19.05.20

Shadowarm
well, Yes

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

Shadowarm
It's actually not the plot. If memory serves me correctly. It is possible not to and not to pass on the story it has no effect.

B
Blaster Dark 19.05.20

Muskrat
Explain! There's just a side quests and is the Extra quests in the story... So what is this quest?

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

Blaster Dark
Lugos Blue in any case, the corpse, though tested, though not. What kind of connection with the plot are we talking about?

f
fox345 19.05.20

Zod626
Of course. In the video it says.

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

Muskrat
And who says the plot of this quest?I can not put it,he with the passage of the plot is given

A
ArXangel_ann 19.05.20

Beautiful quest... One of the best on Skellige on atmospheric
The first time took place in the story (Lugos gave), the second - just passing by

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

Shadowarm
Shadowarm wrote:
It's not secretive quest,and the story
Says who? You're talking about.
Shadowarm wrote:
he with the passage of the plot is given
All of a sudden! All additional quests are given during the passage of the plot.
Spoilern this does not make them scene. xD

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

Muskrat
I understand you're bored,but better do not start srach here,there's a fine line between simple dialogue,and dialogue gives way to personal

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

Shadowarm
HEU-HEU, palehche, hot Finnish guy. xD
What a mess, what are you talking about? Normally talk like that.