3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSaimanx 19.05.20 07:17 pm

Is the order of the planets (Mass Effect 2)

Here, many criticized the so-called linearity of the plot, frankly, personally to me here it is a bit lacking.

After omega was snooping at the citadel (the team already Gaurus and Dr. omega) but the feeling that I'm there.

Question actually, somebody can tell approximately the order of passage of the planets and something like this affects the story, maybe still in front of the Citadel makes sense to recruit the entire team for their records?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Permanent_Lost 19.05.20

there is. for Samara I flew almost at the end and felt that in the beginning of the game would be very hard to get her out of there.

S
SvetaRed 19.05.20

Most importantly,if you send to omega-4,there you go. Ideally, before the mission"pick up the system or foe all important work needs to be done.And when invited on a suicide mission right there and fly,should not fly,say in a store on the citadel or somewhere else,straight away to omega-4.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 19.05.20

den01
pizzadata

order only you define. you will not be able to recruit Samara before garrus, although I'm on u-tube I saw where Garrus was hired with Thane and Tali but this way of hacking, it is surprising that the dialogues were voiced))) developed apparently removed this option.
in General, when you hire Mordina, Garrus, Jack and Grant, then go straight at the Horizon, then you three will be given a dossier on Tali, Samara and Thane, there will be quests for loyalty. Zayed, you can hire early, and even Salalah it earlier than you hire Mordina is still DLS. When you run a 4 or 5 story quests throw you to the ship collectors out there you can explore additional weapons. You will then receive a quest system or foe.

ATTENTION!

If you completed this quest with active storyline quests you will be able to perform only two storyline quest, and then the entire crew will be kidnapped, be careful! In the quest friend or foe you will find the speaker of geta, not in a hurry to sell him to Cerberus, gets you more Oh, how useful his name is Legion. You can complete the quest friend or foe to the mission for the loyalty of Tali, and then taking it to the migrant fleet, they say it's funny, but I was not particularly funny to be honest, and then the quest for the loyalty of the Legion well, and then on omega 4.

j
jemand 19.05.20

The order of passage does not affect the course of the story. Exception - the mission foe, as mentioned above. The only thing you can get a couple of bonus dialogs, if you take on a particular mission the corresponding character. So a good idea is to take to the migrant fleet (the mission in Tali loyalty) Legion :)

PS: Brought once the Legion to meet with the Board and thought now he the brain will make your knowledge, the eyes slightly open, but no, advisers impenetrable, like a concrete wall. :( About what evidence can be discussed, even if talking of get them may not convince? :( I'm not saying that it did not pay attention nor the inhabitants of the Citadel, nor the staff of SBTS

S
Sater 19.05.20

Hello, I recruited Garrus and the Doctor at the station omega, but omega on the map is still highlighted as a goal.
What else should I do on omega?