3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandr Stafeev 19.05.20 07:17 pm

Almost purchased. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello.Suggested wheel Logitech Momo I would like to know Your opinion on this steering wheel,and whether to take.Now the wheel of the Defender gtx.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redeagle 19.05.20

Alexandr Stafeev
In principle, the steering wheel is not bad, he played it for a long time until it has acquired a G27. Feedback is, there is transmission, so-called sequentally. The only thing, though it has been compared to the g27, the steering angle, if I'm not mistaken, 210 degrees. And so, quite a decent device.

v
vampires062 19.05.20

what can I say about the steering wheel Logitech Momo steering wheel not bad I played it in the Euro truck is not a bad well behaved but in terms of turnover is too small only 240 degrees are now playing on Logitech driving force gt in it and 900 degrees but in terms of work as good a lot of buttons for fixing

P
Porsche911GT3RS 19.05.20

The wheel on the wheel is not necessary. For serious riding, it is necessary to take the fanatec csl elite

a
azeton2 19.05.20

I would add money and would take G27, in the end, and the device is cool and fun.It is better to pay once,and the result will be two steering and kuchya wasted money

A
Azaz Ololoev 19.05.20

Alexandr Stafeev
too little angle at Momo, like 240 degrees. г27 pricey, but the driving force gt and the angle 900 and the price is good

D
Doktor_Psix 19.05.20

Neither is not worth it!At least the Logitech driving force gt else is a waste of money and anguish in the game.

A
AndreyBatkovich 19.05.20

I have one, quite satisfied. I note from the pros:
the presence of quite distinct feedback;
+ fairly compact;
+ the gearshift can be moved under the right and under the left arm;
+ reliable fastening to the table top 3 by screws
Of the features (do not consider the disadvantages, but one from may matter):
* steering angle 240 degrees
* pedals for two
* Sequential manual transmission (the lever moves only forward or backward).

Me for rides in the truck-simulators and NID-for-speed enough for the eyes and the ears.

s
severe116rus 19.05.20

Alexandr Stafeev
support expressed above: if no extra money, and you want to play comfortable, the Driving Force GT is the best option.