3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 19.05.20 07:17 pm

Best mod on physics. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

People who know normal modes on physics for version 1.27? It is important that the truck is not so quickly dispersed and flew around the track at a speed of 160 km/h and above.
In General it is normal when the truck power 360 HP carries cargo weighing 16 tons with a speed 140 - 160 km/h and from standstill to hundred is dispersed for about 10-14 seconds. In life it happens often?
I think even here the problem is not in slow speed traffic, and overly exaggerated speed of the truck player.
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxers 19.05.20

Very popular fashion in physics from AlexeyP http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=198588

l
lokkie 19.05.20

Put the speed limit in the settings, what's the problem then.
Will overclocking 100-110 only with slides. )

T
The X-Files 19.05.20

I put two fashion one on physics,the other on the air seat )

A
Aleksey Churikov 19.05.20

Step on the gas on the floor of force will accelerate forever.

P
Podvipodvertov 19.05.20

Foxers
I just now this mod is set, only from another site, the mod I liked. On the same truck with 360 HP and a trailer 11 ton I has a maximum acceleration 140 vlegkuyu as early as 110 and this is vnatyazhku.
Increased braking distance and acceleration. Now even without the trailer felt the weight of the truck and trailer feeling even stronger, once seen becomes what are you carrying something heavy.
Well, the management has changed, the turns at speed is not as effortlessly composed. I played three times already departed because I got used to that as it used to be at 150 km/h in a sharp turn the truck won't even colinette.