3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00711 19.05.20 07:17 pm

The game listened to bad management (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took a break in the game, then decided to play. Found a fun thing: Geralt runs forward, jmackay right-left, but no, rushing the locomotive on the rails. do not click anything - he flees in battle same thing, then waving a sword itself, the characters do not overlap and the camera jerks as bad, wrote of the poles said that the video card is weak. This I already know them. but earlier it was not like play at all is practically impossible. Has anyone faced???
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 19.05.20

And earlier in what played patch?

m
magister1 19.05.20

As bad, wrote of the poles. What is it like?
Maybe key stuck?
And the configuration is what?

00711 19.05.20

magister1
what's up, are smoothly .and she twitches, wrote poles-that incomprehensible something????CD Projectам wrote, and then sticks, I have that and the optics on the mouse and the entire keyboard is stuck?))))And about the config I don't need to ask everything was OK and pirates, and now the license

[Denis]
XS to be honest, sort of 1.31, 1.31 and schaz and play on Gog And is STI obl sohranki added, game reinstalled - to one place

m
magister1 19.05.20

First time hear about such problem. A new game started? Or save from the old version do you use? Although, it is unlikely that in this case.
Try the old patch to roll.

00711 19.05.20

magister1
I'm short before a new game saved decided (new true did not help) - I wrote that all sohranki versions do not match, I'm in ghogha not tried the XS would look much better shorter guys, there is a machine standing still, and not show to clean up, but the game And added the current region and saves all...kapets shorter

00711 19.05.20

magister1
[Denis]
URAAAAAAA, comrades I Vert sync turned off and swam))))although in the past the rules were

m
magister1 19.05.20

Fun solution to the problem.

L
LisnykK 19.05.20

ndaa, Vert. synchronization is evil, especially in online shooters.

A
Assassins11148 19.05.20

Maybe in the game settings included alternative response time when driving? This switchable option, check. Maybe that will help

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

Assassins11148
At 1.31 to the one place the slider in this option is always used Alternative. Don't know how depends on the version of the game, well, gothi or Goths, steam or Gog.

00711 19.05.20

magister1
In short all back to back, I already live on the bare minimum westvil - the same garbage. in short, crap happened, my PC here at anything. somehow I calmly 120 hours before enough.....

00711 19.05.20

Play with gamplay - all the rules, ran it, taxied mice - and I only touched Claudia - rushed,shorter was replaced by Claudia - 2 hours flight normal