3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 19.05.20 07:18 pm

\"Human factor\" | Whose side to choose (Fallout 4)

Who did what? What rewards gives each of the parties? Is there any chance to spoil relations with one of the factions, by one of the parties?
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail berdeneev 19.05.20

If you take the side of the Complex, you will have to fight with Dan, as he, unlike some, true to his employer, So I will try to finish the job. And this is the easiest option, because to cope with Dan easier than to organize the genocide of all inhabitants of the Complex.
On the other hand will have to kill a female doctor, to get into her terminal and open the cell with the hostages. After this task is completed, and the hero will get their legitimate 300 bottle caps.

M
Marquess 19.05.20

Michael Berdiaev

and in any case, given the opportunity zarobotat Alliance and rebuild? To create from it a settlement

P
Pepin3d 19.05.20

Marquess
help this grandmother to kill Cinta Alliance will go at your disposal

M
Marquess 19.05.20

Pepin3d

THAT IS, if I kill Dan and Cinta, I will be able to rebuild the Alliance? I read somewhere that on the contrary, you need to do to kill grandmother

m
magister1 19.05.20

Marquess
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Человеческий_фактор

V
Va3ilin4ik 19.05.20

And so and so Alliance will be yours, only in 1 case it'll go to you with all its inhabitants, and in the 2nd you will need to clean it from the previous owners.

Z
Zefos 19.05.20

The Alliance is not the best place for settlement, there are many restrictions on construction (blocked), small and low locations, and not all items become the property of GG, can for theft shot.
The Alliance always feel like a stranger, I shot all of these Debi... the inhabitants left the settlement empty.
When the robots of automaton attack the settlement, the weirdos, the death was a freak run out from behind walls and attack robots, usually in melee, and of course dying 1-2 people for an invasion.

Z
Zolotko555 19.05.20

Zefos wrote:
there are a lot of restrictions on construction
che there to build that?? gorodeski on the roofs?? everything is already built if you have made a complete sweep that inhabit his settlers and all
Marquess
depends on who you play...if subway girl need to be saved ,and if you're a Deacon he will be thrilled....even if you play for the Institute and will be there with h88 he will like it too...like his reaction to the goat...said almost funny ...))before you can go to saved and replay with different companions and different options....well, it's only if you don't play on survival

s
saa0891 19.05.20

In Alaska though paranoid but they can understand when you have loved ones kidnapped and replaced with synthetics still not so paranoid you will become,the only drawback is that the Alliance as the settlement is very uncomfortable the little space for construction.
Anyway I Institute annoying,or anything at all useful do not sit in his bunker,only people are kidnapped,conducting experiments,Yes, attack the settlement.

Z
Zefos 19.05.20

Золотко555
For me to put turrets on rooftops is the norm, and in the Alliance it can be done. Those turrets are scattered around the perimeter of the settlement they are disposable, for one invasion demolished 3-5 PCs, and they can't be recovered.

s
saa0891 19.05.20

Zefos wrote:
For me to put turrets on rooftops is the norm, and in the Alliance it can be done. Those turrets are scattered around the perimeter of the settlement they are disposable, for one invasion demolished 3-5 PCs, and they can't be recovered.
The perimeter walls (the right and left of the gate,where the gate and the back wall is not required) just put a concrete Foundation,even far above the walls that would attack sector was larger,and there is a missile and laser turrets (from the default still any good and have them demolished at once),even the wave of ten shooters or ghouls fly just so,and more importantly turrets to poke.

P
Pepin3d 19.05.20

Zefos
I agree
there better not build anything and leave as is

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

chose to side with Dan and have no regrets. The aunt that was in the complex, did not attack, and survived.
received:
Solarpanelen the Alliance fully at your disposal

z
znf 19.05.20

Pereprohozhu second time. In the first - ever to late to go.
I as a prostitute until - all.
Right now, I will paint with his vital position for whom and why . :D
With Minivans contacted only because that would help people to be aware of. What settlement is there to help and all that. Well, simply put , that would zarobotat yourself pobolshe settlements and people. Platform ready so to speak. ))
Garvey - hate to nimaga, counting at the first opportunity to put a bullet in his head at the end. If the course is envisaged to fill.
Ulanowski post-settlement and physician and all others in the course of any quest in General smeared all, without regret. Because the Alliance hate to livers and it is very similar to our real power. In General - without hesitation - all in the flow.
To BS special entuzazizme do not feel well because they are, in fact a little better of the Alliance. Very little of it. And if you remember their Gaga father Elijah....brrrr.
But while with them, just because of the equipment and all that.
It's time travliata there somewhere on the island, where Synths and the children of the Atom.
Murray BS I did not pass, as well as the Subway. (synths)
Here above someone said that if you stay with the Subway, the BS - will become enemies, even on high. I'll shoot BS. 8)) Especially their dream of the St. Lawrence island Yupik elder to fill up - if possible. )))
Yet , Subway as an option, but they are really very zachuhanyh and scum, a little worse than the Raiders. For me. Is that human flesh is not eaten. But until they.
In the Headlights the Harbor of course will tear your ass and help Synths. Children of the Atom will not be subjected to genocide only out of respect for Dima.
Now, my side, oddly enough, somewhere between the Subway and the Synths. Although the settlements help the Commonwealth and all that.
Ideally, for me, as if did not sound crazy - Subway+Synths from the island and the complete destruction of all sorts of BS and other masters of the world.
A complete sweep of the geeks type of Federov... and the rest, well, at least on the island to Dima. ))

PS. Aunt caretaker-Gul very much))). In every way she helped. However people to death, not tormented. The Golden middle))).

However, I think that when you get to the end, amaterus like Folaut 3 and Newvegas. I do not remember what was there at the end, but obviously not what I was expecting, what's with the endings. One word alès-anales. And this rotten feeling in F4 waiting for the same thing.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

The Alliance will be forfeit to the GG in any case. But if GG goes against the Complex, the Alliance will be hostile and will have to clean up, and then activate workshop.
Minus the Stripping of the Alliance, only that the destroyed turrets and will smoke forever, occupying the site where it would be possible to build them again. To disassemble I could not.
But, nevertheless, to strip the Alliance of my choice. For these moral monsters irritated me - for the sake of ephemeral hunting fucking synths, which the Institute produces in one minute, they are ready to kill just in case half the people in the Commonwealth. This is unacceptable...

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

JR610
In far Harbor, it is possible to reconcile between them all. there's even no one can even kill, although I'm out of personal antipathy killed one schizo, and his body was imbedded in the wall of the dungeon, so no one would know (there is any).

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

Cheryl
You're a peacekeeper )
And the fact that the aunt from the cave will continue its practice maniachenko'm not disturbing you? )))))

z
znf 19.05.20

Abbat76
And Yes, I know that it is possible to reconcile. I just Children of the Atom do not like. The first time when I played the same in the wall of someone's corpse walled up )). I do not remember the details.
Yeah so anyway, but during the game I finished yesterday. After the course very much. Even the Headlight Harbor party passed by, so do not ever amplitude and navedovalsya.
So I have a lot of the plot played and generally, a lot of fulfilled missions. But something like this popped up somewhere, or Teleport the Institute to build, or something. Well, I do and drove Teleport. The Minutemen built.
Got to College, her Father was Sean. Well, to tell all know everything. On reflection, I decided that in fact, the Institute - that, indeed salvation, unlike ushastogo BS, for example. Everything is mostly fiction and speculation on the part of the Institute.
Here is the game I really liked, like a reunion, and Sean is the head of the Institute in the end.
Everything else, in relation to the completion of the mostly - disappointing.
Well, there is no choice left - Kill Desdemona. I would honestly didn't.
But such a dialogue type - I've been ordered to kill you. To which the answer by and large - I don't care. Well, if you do not care, I especially. IRS, smeared the entire Subway.
The brotherhood, of course, destroyed with pleasure.
Minutemen I understand live and friendly as before.
Back to Sean, chatted before death, there vidosic again in the beginning of the game and all that. In the end, I'm the Director of the Institute. Well, it briefly.
All. Go wander around the Institute, someone in the conversation the same task will - or destroy ghouls, or drag one of the drawings, or in the diamond city to pick up. All. The report, twice ran in both one and the same.
I understand it is all. )))
PPC, full.

In fact, to add rules crafting armor and weapons, and construction in F3 or new Vegas and will be the same.

PS. If someone in the know, give references to standards, bug-free fashion on the scene for F3 or Newvegas, if there are such, I was not looking for much, found, vintage, and reviews what I understood it very buggy.
And still, maybe there's Vegas for example fashion armor and crafting like in F4? Well, something like that.
Thank you.

A
Abbat76 19.05.20

JR610
In General, you're 75% of the quests just skipped past him. Well, okay, to say something...
Ran quickly on the markers and understood the game? Yeah, good luck, bro ;)

z
znf 19.05.20

Abbat76
Please tell me why you made this conclusion? 8)
I'm not lazy and counted 115 that completed quests (pieces 5 somewhere just are not completed, failed) well and plus more from 10 to not fully adjusted as I stepped in the Teleporter , apparently, quite the 75% I went.)
Yes, here in this time because of the teleport, went on past the Lights of the Harbor. He did not expect.
Well, OK, let che tell you?