3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infiltrator 19.05.20 07:19 pm

Problems associated with the game (Painkiller: Recurring Evil)

Here we post problems with the game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
diks34 19.05.20

as the resolution change??

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

And that the settings are not changing ?

I
Iscry11 19.05.20

how to change the settings?

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

Well as choose a setting choose.

v
varancov 19.05.20

why is there no graphics settings?

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

this game I am surprised the play is not desirable.

S
Shirko 19.05.20

Below the main menu appeared missing graphic settings, to do this, use Notepad to change something in one text file. But it's easier to download the file from here - http://ifolder.ru/29039060 and throw it in Painkiller Recurring Evil - Data - Ls - Hud - Menu - Options.

s
seamen34 19.05.20

I have not move the actor, it loads the game the mouse works, but no keyboard, no movement, no access to the menu, what's the problem?

P
Paukanych 19.05.20

Th to write to the saves correctly displayed? And then there is a hellstorm of come in large numbers each other words, load the game as lucky :(
Also, I fly sky settings and dynamic lighting, despite the fact that the graphics settings I allocno.

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

Visible on the game worked very well.

S
Shirko 19.05.20

Still have some problem with sound, or rather if you go to audio settings, then from there out without pressing reset))

R
Raisen342 19.05.20

I have such trouble when the game opens it opens on the 1/4 part that is in the upper left corner of the screen and almost to the middle.Who else is there? screen resolution 1920x1080.

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

While others tried to change or you need to put a full screen .

R
Raisen342 19.05.20

Without A Name, there is nothing present.Just a gray screen main menu no.

f
francuz 302 19.05.20

bought the license and put it began to hang at that moment when the game sohranyaetsya

E
Etit tvoyu 19.05.20

French 302
I, too, hangs on the highway in the location counter.point during the save. And you solved this problem?

s
sk_phan 19.05.20

Problem when loading a save Highway to hell! Hangs at boot and gives a Fatal Eror! What to do?

I
Infiltrator 19.05.20

It is ,I just started anew and went something like this Fatal Error. In General, the game zabagovannoe shit .,so I guess the patch should swing.

a
astherion 19.05.20

Who has gotten this error? (Windows 7 x64)

[string C:\Users\ ... \Save...]1: invalid control char near 'char(0)'
Press Retry to Debug

This error appears for every save. While booting, just the preservation and in the menu of saved games. I tried on the desktop. Press skip - goes on, the game is not fun. All libraries (C++, DirectX 9.0 c, update) are...

L
LegendHACKER 19.05.20

help somebody.
Downloaded the game Painkiller. Recurring Evil.
Fixed it. (Updated DirectX) (all installed successfully)
Started to run and a waste of time....Gives a gray screen and hangs.
PS: tried to reinstall, restart the computer. Nothing helps.
(Computer strong. All the driver vidyuhi installed. Video card: AMD Radeon HD 6670 (2 GB))