3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitches 19.05.20 07:19 pm

Poll: What annoys you in the game? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

It is also interesting.
In General Deathmatch in cs is complete shit! Like what would be like in the classics BUT after the murder of vosstanavlivalos (ALL) at his base, not anywhere. And this stupid nevidimy mode when recovered - he tries Nada?
35 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20

And that's the very moment when in my head instead of sleeping you have a terrific thoughts, Ala the influential literary critic, you get to share them with others and all this is gone. OK, tell me how can, I will try make it intelligible, without the Mat really hard, but the nurse will not bit... we are intelligent people. At first I wanted the blog to gash, but they all love smishnaya catenacci and simply razmoyutsya that TL; Dr Praise the game is so, but it will do without us all sorts of thick Antoshka, so let's begin to note its weaknesses or shortcomings.

Phimosis shooting
It would seem that the ability to quickly restore a cross on the enemy and click the left mouse button is the key to successful games. BUT NOT HERE. I will say in advance in my experience that controlled clamping is simply impossible. There was a case when I came face to face with the player who reloaded AVP, clamped it polabiny AK and after death, the game laughed at one hit to the torso. The rest of the bullets through it or what flew? A few days after this incident, I'm bullet 1-2 bullets, the benefit is not difficult, and even that didn't save me because you need to be sure to shoot standing still, otherwise the bullets fly in the milk, whatever you sniper was not. What a nonsense, in Corse calmly threw the smoke with the stick on the ridge and quietly gave a couple of goals even on the run. Why Velv made shooting such a scythe, now in addition to what is necessary to aim at the opponent, duck and even to gain a point when you stop (and you need to go left-right to the head, not shot off).

Rank system
Oh Yes, on the rank of I is poklast because it does not give any advantages, but 40 wins in competitive games and Denisenko Silver 2 leaves reason to think about me being a cancer (the last 5 words crossed out). Of course no one told us how the system works, of course you can not make the dependence of the rank up from points scored per game, not wins/losses in games in which 90% of your teammates whining after every death jerks (about them later in detail), blaming their success of anyone but himself as the favorite. Of those 40 games I won like 30 in a row and the second silver pieces 7, duck what the fuck this pain won't give me the title to search normal for the skill of opponents/allies, instead of the bottom (not always bottoms, this also later, we are not in a hurry, you can SIP a Cup of tea, to scratch his back)? In games with skalowanie players good for any man to be much more than sitting a hundred games in this Rakovnik.

Ranking system take 2 or farther-agents
Observed in competitive mode the presence of unrealistic experienced players with phenomenal shooting, and did not seem citaci. A feeling is created at the sight of this that the fathers of 1.6 times the spices take anybody accounts (maybe for the loot), in order to lift without straining the player rank.

Teammates
What phrases are the most popular chat in CS GO? Nice, good game, good job? Nooo, the most popular phrase is Kick Me plz pronouncing after lost pistol round My team is noobs and the like. Well, Yes, at stake is the title, especially with such a ridiculous ranking system to lose does not. BUT YOU EVER START TO PLAY HIMSELF AND NO LONGER DEPEND ON THE TEAM? May Tim from Nubs? Well, if you're so unreal professional who for 25 rounds was performed 9 killings, then come and show everyone your game, what's stopping you? I'm not going to tell you about how all run Rashit doors at KAEC will te on the other side of which avatar. About how all climb the bullets and then scream that they were killed. As Hayter wets his purpose or goes to the toilet before the end of the game. As you across half the flies savory headshots of WUAs from ally . As during warm-UPS all tend to quickly buy this very konobougou and hold the enemy at the spawn. I have less years playing Source and just last month played in GO, but why I have to such dibilizm not smart enough? Well, I'm not an experienced player, but this does not prevent me to learn from the mistakes of others and point them in the hope their subsequent correction.

Students and rednecks
Fuckin Russian Bitch, Saloed, nurse e... let's ban television worldwide for people under the age of 55 years? Huh?

Stealth skins on the background of the texture maps
I don't know whether it's because of my myopia or really bad, skins stand out, but a lot of death by stupidity was. Or when you look from afar ally escapes, or the enemy, and he already notices you.

The keys to the cases 170r
Given the fact that the cases regularly drops out, they are a wonderful price of 25 rubles. And in the drop after playing them it would be nice to shove, Gabe was not lost, I think.

Lamogine and unnecessary guns
Skorostrel from which all always buttertly, okay, it costs 5K. But the P90, I think the needed fixes. This is probably the only gun in the game which can be clamped on the run and therefore it is very favorite newcomers. The balance of the guns I was very pleased, now Glock became possible to kill someone, 5-7 fries not worse machines, but Deagle is too understated. In past games it was most people here on the uselessness can be compared with him, except that, in the Czech Republic. Although Ukrainian Forester with his headshots were distributed to DMH how he's doing? Bison is also shit, 64 cartridge that fly through the enemy, though, clamping, though not.

Weapon of mass consumption and skins
Why all the cheap guns with diarrhea razukraska? Well, it is consumer goods and he shit slop, well. Then why the dependence of the price of the skin is not derived from its appearance? Galil Kami looks significantly more stylish M4A4 Desert attack (in my opinion), is several times cheaper? Yes, Galil blue weapons, and then a red, but I think it's a small thing (nitpicking). And indeed the price of all skins like the Western ones. But the West and Russia are two different things. The good news is that Crimea is ours, every day to go there will rest after a bad game.

Plugins, clear music and other GB garbage from the community servers
And most importantly, you can not click cancel during the download, as before. I don't want to clutter up your rail with this nonsense, which then will not seek out. Only exit through task Manager.

Rotten people
Very rarely meet people that do not react negatively to defeats. Circle srachi, some pests with smoky voices, heated discussions of who is a fascist and who jacket, almost screaming into the microphone. At least take the microphone arm and prank write live. Were all appropriate people who play this for fun, and not ready to flip off 9 people from head to toe for Silversky insignias? Perhaps even, this will be the cries of Oh-Ho-Ho, you're a noob, it's cool, I'm global Elite, go play with bots, old man or even the theme will carry really reason, I do not see, but on NG this is possible. Like all wrote, and if something is forgotten, it's not scary. So overall the game is excellent (and 2 Chrome Cases already paid for), if only this shitty shooting was fixed and the price of skins made it more affordable.

What annoys you in this game?

D
Damned_Soul 19.05.20

1) If you won 30 games in a row you would nebylo silver 2
2) Experienced players create a second ACC to have some fun on the silver or is it a boost account
3) Lamogine the same П90 or Autosniper not to understand those who are driving on them. If I can't play them it doesn't mean that the weapon is bullshit and if you believe that imbalances do it and take nebudu imbalance

And I am personally enraged Kitaki, Novotony I agree that sometimes only know how to show off and do in fact, and frag can do.
and the matchmaking system curve of the whole tima svania 3-4 stars go to play and against one Kalash what the hell?

k
kenny undead 19.05.20

What annoys you in CS GO
Students
Nerds

X
Xoma2517 19.05.20

Phimosis shooting
You know, shooting in cs:GO on the contrary I thought easy, is not difficult Streif when shooting?(this does not mean that you have to stand just put out strafe)Clamp very well controlled, just look at the spread of different weapons, and do the amendment.
Teammates
At the expense of teammates, here as lucky, sometimes angry students in 4th place, screaming that they have Tim noobs, etc. and sometimes that gets adequate guys who are coordinating the team, and just give hints.
Nobody's forcing you to buy them
Yeah, P90 I agree with him, any noob can hold (although there are two or characters, which he could not normally hold)bison is also a great machine, especially a 64 cartridge, grip it don't want to mind-it just arrives, if the return to control, of course. Deagle, yeah, it's too oblique for now, the spread is too large, and expensive it is.And Czech, though peerfly, troubles can do in the state.
The price puts not Steam, and people, so all questions to them, and the price often depends not on appearance, and the rarity of weapons
Plugins, clear music and other GB garbage from the community servers
Yes, you hate this, I agree
Rotten people
There is such a thing as Mut, if I understand that the man is inadequate, I throw him a Mut (or begin of his thick Troll)If you want a normal team, after the match is added to the friends of those who were adequate and well-played, and will gather a team and play with them
Had that a couple times, but I was still sleepy)I Have the minimum graphics settings, and all is perfectly visible.
Ranking system take 2 or farther-agents
It was likely boosters, those who have a high rank COP, for money to raise the rank of person.
Rank system
Yes, sometimes I agree, there were 3 stars that really go nowhere, and there were also the Silver which is very well played.But, if you wish, to lift the title can be.Play better with your friends because with them you can normally coordinate.

It annoys me in COP only my ping, well, How is that not hit!)I get fun from the game, why be annoyed when you can get pleasure from the game?)

M
May Allister 19.05.20

Jokes about moms, suckers and bydlota.

S
Sfyzuk 19.05.20

Phimosis shooting Crap written,because if it was too easy everyone would be talking about,and have friction
Ranking system - it seems to be norms,if not to take boost accantas,and in tenom no complaints.
Ranking system take 2 or farther-agents - written for the amount of text.
Teammates - it is necessary to play with friends,not solo+ microphones.
The students and cattle - agree
Stealth skins on the background texture of the card - only your fault
The keys to the cases in 170r - Depends on the dollar exchange rate.Was at 80R in his time.
Lamogine and unnecessary gun - Kalash head and shit on skorostrel and P90
Weapon of mass consumption and skins They need.Without them the game wouldn't be so popular.Don't like the default
Plugins, clear music and other GB garbage from the community servers, I agree.
Rotten people - written for the number for the topic Students this is why it is not written.
PS. 1.5 years in cs Go 2000 hours.

-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20

If you won 30 games in a row
This is an overall win, and not in a row.

n
nikita2112 19.05.20

-S-R-
I will answer point by point:

Phimosis shooting
The recoil is easy to control if you know where the gun is. A weapon without recoil, to my knowledge, not yet invented. About the shooting on the move, here it is much more realistic than in most shooters. He tried to run around with a BB gun (like a gun) and taped a laser pointer. The sight is so galloping that be healthy, though, even without return - air same. To get to the man with ten meters on the run, not an easy task. While standing, offhand, no sight I'm in a tin can with ten meters (count - head) just holding an air rifle at arm's length.
The only thing that pisses me off in the game is WILD, just a HELL of a variation of the Kalash. Of the other guns you can get on the go.

Rank system
It is through the backside works. Sometimes I bend over with a large margin, and in the next game like a cancer with five frags for the whole match. Too different in skill across the rivals.

Teammates
Students and rednecks
Rotten people who think you can combine
It is the Bane of all online games where there is no admin on the server.
Here's an example I play Killing Floor on a server where there is always a someone of the admins and there is peace and quiet. All inadequate quickly shut down by ID equipment, and cattle can again only changing the comp. Unfortunately, the COP does not. The only solution is to play with appropriate friends or block communication with the inadequate.

I wonder what was up with the camo? Not for you to STAND out against the surrounding background?
There is just a plus for realism. Or you skins males in pink suits bring?

I simply do not buy, because they do not need.

Didn't even know about this, just didn't notice.

The price on the gun market. Sell for as much as ready to buy. Of course, that rare weapon is more expensive. Though not beautiful. But it's a matter of taste, and tastes differ. And another thing: uncommon - it's a show-off!

From myself I will add that infuriates the lack of aiming on the right mouse button on most guns. It's nonsense to shoot from the hips all the time. It is unfortunate that the Valves hard not to add this feature in COP.

-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20

By the way, I forgot to write about the crosses. They are also some strange steel. Sometimes the same wall on at KAEC will te or the vent on Nuke sweep of the machine, and another time franchise there with WUAs and to no avail.

X
Xoma2517 19.05.20

Eugene Hakobyan
What you picking on typos?)

PS. Protein is not the same)

nikita2112
With a sight I did everything right, if did the sight of all the weapons, it would have reduced the uniqueness of the weapon with the sight on there.
-S-R-
Look, somewhere in the heart of the community cs:GO was a guide about how to earn titles, discover something new.

L
LivsiMD 19.05.20

CS:GO? Are you serious? At's a dead mechanics in the game, sad raundi for 5 bodies, small cards, or purchase weapons brings so much fun, and the lack of respawn in the battle.
The game is forever stuck in the nineties. Dead a little more than really, but the price and availability, hence, all these crowd.

R
Romik008 19.05.20

the fact that the ratio of murders to the deaths of about 1:3

Z
ZloyKiller11 19.05.20

I hate it when you're dragging the game,and 20 round,your Euro-allies find out you're Russian and you kick(at the same time,they will begin to merge)that here only evrogeytsy play.Now the points:
Phimosis shooting:And to me it is easy to control.
Ranking system:Working through the back:in the rink,you're like a God taschisch and the other with the ice,you feel like a cancer that just 1 hour of playing CS.Also,different skill players throw.
Teammates:Set this situation:you are a God who is -3 for the round can do.And your teammates:crayfish.Well,you drag,and then you kill your same timeto cancer,and others,so let's say the players(firmly said) merge and yelling in all chat: ****ng russian! Question:where am I here?If you killed me and themselves merged?
Students and rednecks:response Count 3.
Rotten people:you Can simply stir.
Subtle objects in the background:Uh,sorry for the arrogance,but how can you not see plain CT'person?
The keys to the cases at 170 RUB:don't buy,so don't of also.
Lamogine and unnecessary gun control:did Not notice.
Weapon of mass consumption and skins:there is not Valve set the price,and the people who did this coloring of the weapons.If a rare weapon - pay more.

e
euphoria_punk 19.05.20

This daunskih shooting I have not seen, it can overpower if you're an overgrown nerd who plays 24/7. A regular gamer on this score.(Because of the local TSA runs with AVP or fly). Dohera chitakov, who write that they shared in the same, so many times when they were asleep, and they respond in the style of ahah, I mean??)), gays or kk. A bunch of rednecks with staccati of tentacles.
The only thing you can play - dezmatch and gangeym. In sorevnovatsa only on the mood and only with good timoy(chitakov))))

Hmm, 5 games no wins, bad guy act one way, bend over us with a score of 4-5:0, then yield, then at the end make ACE. This parusni I have never seen Gabe specifically chtol chitakov throws?

a
andre1994 19.05.20

1) Cheaters
2) Cheaters
3) Cheaters

A
Adam Hawk 19.05.20

1. Cheaters
2. Students
3. Annoying when you're playing 5 avapro, and you attack. I do not run the WUA in principle, though pretty well know how to handle it. Why sorevnovanie to impose a restriction on the use of vysotnykh weapons, at least Skara, WUA and Scott? To play at times becomes boring.

-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20

I played for 2 Kalash, bigstar, the eagles. I've ignored absolutely everything that irritated me. And you know, now it annoys me only one thing. Many players stupidly napustili in the lobby, or even for money, but there are unreal. They are not playing to your rank, do not know how spreit, committing just unreal and stocks gain 3-10 kills per game. I have no one will never Agrus, and I myself sometimes is not a game, but... I'm not standing the entire game AFK after lost pistol and shot her not with the score 15:14, I thought such idiocy is only possible on silver. Why do people spoil the game if you are NO ... YES, I FANUS PAZ, but IF you START to PLAY ALL UNWOUND AND BE boring, then play on a public or first silver, and not ruin other rinks with their claws. Oh yeah, well, when 100% penetration is not counted for some reason, the server and blowing away the enemy HP. It is also annoying.

And my advice to those who want high rank in CS GO. Gain experience of the game, regularly playing MM and I do not care for rank. When I smell silushku heroic, make 2 account and search for the skill Tim (not nastennykh in the lobby with high grades and really strong players, such is hard to find), which in the absence of rucogoza pass the calibration at least on the big star. It's easier than to needlessly stress, spending time in dozens of games with the silver, then stars, etc
PS: Adequate player with smooth hands, which will not dysmotility, humiliating, hysterical, calling the opponents cheaters and always calm - the weight of gold. I met such one.

D
Denis Kozlov 19.05.20

Nothing, she's perfect.

F
Fear and Lothihg 19.05.20

ZloyKiller11
I am not experiencing any difficulties with Euro teammates? I never cicali for the fact that I'm Russian, although I have covered almost 400 winning rink

F
Fear and Lothihg 19.05.20

-S-R-
don't know about you, but I'm less than a week apnulsya from silver 4 to 2 Kalash