3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikoly67 19.05.20 07:20 pm

The display driver stopped responding (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The display driver stopped responding and has been restored, the beginning from time to time occur this error, and in bolshenstve cases while watching movies, walking was during combat, you have to restart the game! video driver intel(R) HD Graphics 5500, processor inter core i5 5200 U , OZY 8 Gigabyte Question What the hell!
32 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Zakovryashin 19.05.20

I had a similar situation i5-4690к, GTX-760 (4g), 8g-DDR3 , there is a drop in the video driver that at a minimum that at high settings. And the actual difference in fps is minimal (differs by 5-8 frames) when low when high. For myself concluded that the developers just gave up on the owners of outdated maps (Witcher works).
p.s. And how wrong those children who in 2013 were screaming that the difference between 4x and 2 GB card no.

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

Vadim Sakurashin
card OS version or overclocked?

N
Nikoly67 19.05.20

Bomber
with factory overclocking

T
Tim7472 19.05.20

Intel HD even close to the minimum is not worth it, it puts the bolt most developers

B

Nikoly67
because of this can fly driver.
Sometimes you need to throw up to stock frequency specifications.

G
Gera95 19.05.20

Nikoly67 wrote:
intel(R) HD Graphics 5500, Question What the hell!
You how you think?

V
Vadim Zakovryashin 19.05.20

Bomber
palit gtx 760 jetstream 4gb

s
szhech konsolotu 19.05.20

Bomber
The author of the theme do the insertions.I think there is nothing to discuss :)

B

burn consolato
Yes, but there are other Celica unsubscribed with a similar problem.

s
szhech konsolotu 19.05.20

Bomber
I just saw that you wrote that he-perhaps you made a mistake nick.

B

burn consolato
No, I first wrote the dude with PECs 760 and then this fella wrote to me, I honestly wasn't looking who the author of the topic, there it is clear that insertions, harsh on her she goes, of madness, chilis!

A
Artem.strelok 19.05.20

The problem is this : in applications , games , browser , watching a video , the screen goes blank and display a message saying (no signal ) after the screen is switched on , the app closes and displays error ( display Driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered ).Computer configuration: PERCENTS i3 3.2 G,Mother ASUS P7H55 H55 LGA1156,memory 2x 2048MB strap DDR3 PC 10666 1333MHZ Kingston Retail,video card GTX 750 TI , the Unit 600W Chieftec Arena ,hard Segnate to 1 terabyte .Re-installed Windows 4 times , changed power options to high performance , changed the tests vidyahu , tough, power supply , progress 0 , the error continued to fly .There is a suspicion of operatives, but check there is no possibility , tell me what else the problem could be their decision .Thanks in advance