3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorg94 19.05.20 07:20 pm

How to call the crisis of the late game? (Stellaris)

Enough for 200 years and realized that I play very boring. Enemies left, only the number of extinct Empire. Advanced technology engines are not dropped never, only intelligent AI a couple of times across, but I haven't researched. Some of the civilizations have explored the synthetics, but only just. What's the chance. the crisis will happen? 100% that at least some will happen? Or not the fact? And how to hasten his coming?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
I only know that the chance of coming Uninvited is increased with the use of the jump engine (as psi do not know), so the technology of this engine possible to study only those who use wormholes as psi - materialists (or regular fans). Roy comes randomly. AI explore tehu from physics (Intelligent AI), then technology (Synthetic) and more fully inhabited planets derivatives.

s
scorg94 19.05.20

MishaRass
Psionic - Psionik is the same, and it is for the spiritualists.In any case, it is still never one of the engine technologies did not drop out.

I
Ilya Rak 19.05.20

Dima Ogorodnikov wrote:
In any case, it is still never one of the engine technologies did not drop out.
cannot be

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Ilya Cancer
Dima Ogorodnikov
On the wiki it says so.
Maybe I was like warp engines and left.

s
scorg94 19.05.20

Ilya Cancer wrote:
cannot be
I was referring to the advanced engine, the standard-I have

I
Ilya Rak 19.05.20

MishaRass wrote:
Maybe I was like warp engines and left.
What more do you want? Hyper? In vanilla game it is impossible to change the type of versuta.

L
LD123 19.05.20

Jump drive is available only to those who started to play with the type of interstellar travel : keratocone .

L
LD123 19.05.20

s
scorg94 19.05.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
Yes, I took the wormhole, but so far, neither hopping nor psi engines for 200 years do not fall in technology.

L
LD123 19.05.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
For psi the engine needs the hell spiritualism or a fan of spiritualism(not fully understood)
And about the wormholes:you've improved or they're basic (as in the beginning of the game)?

s
scorg94 19.05.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
The wormhole to the maximum pumped for a long time, spiritualism is, precognitive interface is studied, but the engines yet.

L
LD123 19.05.20

Well then, just have to wait (it's about the psi engine).
Then it turns out you have some sort of bug with keratocone as if they are fully pumped then the engine should appear.

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
And you If *gears* nothing to say? Maybe there is just a bonus for the spiritualists?

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Spoilerset

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Ilya Cancer
You can, on jump or psi-hopping, but they are not all available.

L
LD123 19.05.20

MishaRass
Playing materialist warp dviglom and no Psionik no psi-engine or jump drive is not available to me .Exactly.

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
So there you see number modification? I think it's drop chance, the spiritualist, he is taller.. And also, I realized that she had, the scientist needs to be a line of psionic... I played for the materialists with the Hyper, I was not hopping, but dropped the psi.

s
shelmec 19.05.20

Codes to a crisis event.1000-calls,unbidden,,
event crisis.2000-the rebellion of Synthetics
event crisis.10 -there is a red crap))))

L
LD123 19.05.20

rogue
Thank you.

K
Kreyjoh 19.05.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
Urine of a faded Empire. I am the same yesterday, found that for 200 years captured the galaxy of 1000 stars and there are only 2 computers with the power of fleet on par. And one side, not the teeth... Oh and juicy he the planet was only 5 pieces, but max is built, and not a slag building)))And technology of the living metal was opened, too late of course but nice))) Extinct gay guys, the good vassals I have a lot. Got my 45K fleet and vassal about 175к with every 5-10K))) In the end, I lost nothing, fire intermittently from the rear tachyon lances, and vassals tancevali well, they were all about 20K fleet. Here's the fun and the lag is diminished, and the cloud of debris remained very juicy. Now methodically kill the others and all... by the Way who use carbothane what the hell: send the ships in the way, and they are not swaying and the destination starts to change wildly in a circle idle/ sent../ idle/ sent... how to fix or avoid this phenomenon knows someone??? And that war is very delayed....