3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 19.05.20 07:20 pm

The ways of hacking (Quantum Break)

What methods of hacking can be done at the moment?

1) the Image of OneDrive Windows 10 the profile of the game - transferring files and settings
This is going to work?
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanZ 19.05.20

Probably need a Windows emulator Store, what to do is not very easy. I think the near future should not wait.

S
StormX07 19.05.20

Artem Parkrun
Where is the executable? I'm talking about the second ready someone else's profile to Windows 10 with the already established game.

Windows 10 iso games

S
StormX07 19.05.20

Artem Parkrun
Once again, go back. Now I have not installed Windows 10 on that ask.

function: to transfer data from your old computer to the new one in Windows 10 ?
(Use the transfer wizard files and settings to another PC)

G
Grafen 19.05.20

What kind of hacking are you talking about? Are you serious? The game not only that it is impossible to crack because the protection it pohlesche denovi, and previous games with vindovskoy Stora is not broke. Lip roll. I certainly understand that the game is cool and all, but you still do not hack if you have no programming skills, no harm in dreaming guys

G
Grafen 19.05.20

And Yes, even if it will take those who may know how to break it, then in the coming days, weeks and even months it is not necessary to wait for torrents. It is not so simple

S
StifflerStiv 19.05.20

3DM posted on your tracker has it, is another question...

M
Mercurionio 19.05.20

Obviously, she is not worth it to hack. Easier to buy Huang in bundle with her.

G
Grafen 19.05.20

Mercurionio
And even easier not to buy. For one game to buy the whole bundle? I'm sorry, but this is peak of madness, people here are over 4 thousand that refuse to buy on PC, and you're about bundle offer to purchase...

x
x[GAMER]x 19.05.20

I hope in the next 2 years emulate the Windows Store, and that really hurt a lot of cool projects coming out exclusively for it lately.

M
Mercurionio 19.05.20

Grafen
I'm talking about those who very well want to play it and waited a long time. For example, I can do without her. Not play - well, okay, there are other games.
x[GAMER]x
This is what?

G
Grafen 19.05.20

x[GAMER]x
I hope so. Otherwise you'll have YouTube edition to pass or to save from the school lunch

-
- DILOR- 19.05.20

StifflerStiv
Already discussed this on redit. Part of the code of the game hanging online on the server-WS games are coded in accordance with the Protocol of the UWP and not the standard x64 .. So it is easier to crack DENUVO )))

G
Grafen 19.05.20

Actually I'm also waiting for breaking, or at least reduce the price to 2500 rubles. The price is very high, Chur directly. Although I expected about such a turn. But turn with the fact that the xbox version runs better the PC version with 2 Gtx 980, I did not expect, is not respect for the PC gamers at all. And what did the function ''to quit the game So this is epic fail in 2016.

S
StormX07 19.05.20

Artem Parkrun
Found to your question answer. That's about the feature I thought
http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows-10/windows-easy-transfer-is-not-available-in-windows-10

x
x[GAMER]x 19.05.20

-DENIMUSS -
I don't understand, then why even created Denuvo? Could just learn from the experience of WS, since it is so steep.

x
x[GAMER]x 19.05.20

Mercurionio
Quantum Break, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Gears of War 4, ReCore and a bunch.

-
- DILOR- 19.05.20

x[GAMER]x
That's the problem windows 10 ))), No virtual server will not help ...

M
Mercurionio 19.05.20

x[GAMER]x
Quantum lower gears - so-so fine (for me the first part was enough for 2 evenings after work for beer, after which I safely deleted it), ReCore - General XS that.
Something a list of cool games ended quickly. WinStore as was gomnom, and will remain so. And the exclusives for it no self-respecting firm will not be cut. Except that ekzy under Huang.

x
x[GAMER]x 19.05.20

-DENIMUSS -
Yes, something will come up, not out of this get out.

B
Bigalex78 19.05.20

Grafen
I got 2K on this game, then I saw the price, spit and pre-order DOOM! They went in the ass with such a price!!!!