3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drujishe 19.05.20 07:22 pm

Men without you again no...

Guys, Hello. Again my brain can't understand (not seen this), bought RAM, I live very far away from the place where they bought to give to fail. I have two laths on 4гига firms Crucial ddr3 1600 1.5 V, I bought another 4 gig of the same company BUT ddr3L 1600 1.35 V, the other was not (computer hospital), say they are interchangeable. As this memory veprimit the mother as she actually gonna work? Like the which costs two laths on 4гига will behave? The voltage is different, the old 1.5 V on this bought 1.35 V. Men tell me what to give it does not work, it is necessary to put, but che scovato.....
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyBatkovich 19.05.20

Earn needs, but the voltage of both will be 1.5 V, so the life of new straps a little lower.

K
Kirlusha 19.05.20

Drujishe
And the motherboard does not allow to assign strips of the different voltage? And the 1.5 volts instead of 1.35 - dangerous idea:)

A
AndreyBatkovich 19.05.20

Kirlusha wrote:
to assign strips of the different voltage
it is unlikely. Never seen in the BIOS (namely, there are voltage/frequency/timings), so that on each bar there was a separate setting. You can poeksperimentirovat and reduce the overall voltage to 1.45. Catastrophe in any case will not happen.

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

the worst thing that you can install this memory listed in hodnoceni all the memory. bad put 3 straps, better than 2 or 4.
a stick do not be afraid, the worst thing that will she is not startanet all.
And how will perceive a mother straps in General no one can say, this is how it is.

u
user_77 19.05.20

It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35 V or 1.5 V. this is what I found on the Internet in the description to your memory ,put boldly,the BIOS configures the voltage

_
_B1aD3_ 19.05.20

DDR3 and DDR3L are backward compatible. And voltage too. Bet everything will work. In Aida, look at the voltage.

D
Drujishe 19.05.20

All the guys of the ATP big, I will try, and just unsubscribe, but give advice, I have 4 slots, 1 and 3 of one color and 2 and 4 of another color, memory right now is 2 and 4 at the 4 gig (of boutiques), over the first slot is frozen, the cooler 3 can be supplied? how to reflect? is there a difference ?

_
_B1aD3_ 19.05.20

If one frequency makes no difference(if you're 4 going to take). One color for dual-channel mode.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 19.05.20

A typical mistake was made. Different modules of even the same manufacturer may not be compatible. Proizvoditel make purchases different chips for the memory. One party one in the other - is quite different. While the sticker stated the same thing. It is for this and sells kits of memory. And to buy more memory, as they did 10 years ago, no longer rolls. All either not working, or at best at the frequency of the slowest module.

D
Drujishe 19.05.20

In General the men this story, I think you will be interested to read, so I decided to put the old memory from slots 2 and 4 to slots 1 and 3, I think right now, the new stick the voltage to rise better on stands away from 3 percent, set. The BIOS writes all 1600гц volume 12 gigs, running, Windows is not, restart the computer vkljuchaetsja immediately switched off and so on indefinitely, removed a new benchmark with 3 slots, run, start button all the lights light up to spin, but black screen, several times, to no purpose. Put everything as it was before the old strap as was 2 and 4 slot, the launch, everything is fine, shut down and 3 slot adds a new benchmark, starting, frequency everywhere 1600 12 gigs until the game is not included. In Aida shows interesting and weird 2 and 4 compartment all the same but on the 3 slots, right now, throw off the photo

D
Drujishe 19.05.20

D
Drujishe 19.05.20

I apologize for the quality of the photo...note the voltage (highlighted in red), on a new strap 1.35 fraction 1.5. What anyone thought anyway? Including what anyone thought about the fact that I rearranged the strap (described above) and nothing worked. I will be glad to read your opinions...

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

Drujishe
Forget it.

N
Nevoeiro 19.05.20

Drujishe
Read the specification to RAM on the site there is clearly written the aisles working the bar in terms of tension,and yet must be stock -/+.
What warm,to fail when you install the Repack.
People buy straps in China grinding for specific chipsets.

K
Kirlusha 19.05.20

Andreabocelli
Andreabocelli wrote:
it is unlikely. Never seen
Motherboard Z-170/270 and some old P-45 is able. But, oddly enough, there is generally no need:)

Drujishe
If the system starts with the first time, the test games.
If you see a BSOD 0x0000050 (or other in memory), then get a new bar and not par brains:)

0Bers0 19.05.20

PPC, as much gialova in the most elementary things, which are still described in the Internet dozens of times.
And if not starts or it can be put naprugu maximum of all the straps and timings by hand force it to exhibit.