3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilyas-sadykov 13.10.19 10:48 pm

Loot machine (Borderlands 3)

And Hello , or faced with a misunderstanding or maybe a problem. In the game there is a loot machine , which supposedly collect loot card which you didn't pick up and returns it to you in the aircraft shelter. So here's how it works damn it, it may need to activate or something. Have a license for EGS went to quest with Jacobs and his search for the key to the family estate. Every time I finish the next Chapter in the game and return to the sanctuary and the box is lit gray , explain to me what am I doing wrong.
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 13.10.19

ilyas-sadykov
Collects only purple and orange

_
_DooM_ 29.09.20

ilyas-sadykov
You see you vacuuming loot so effectively that the car has nothing left.

r
retab 29.09.20

He also collects blue things.
But there's a caveat, you don't have to pick them up. If picked up, and then thrown out (whether blue, purple or yellow) then it will not be collected.

R
Raven-sm 29.09.20

I don't know, I've been through the loot carnage, like a garland on a tree, picked up a couple of oranges. and purple on the more expensive, and loot the car as stood off-duty and stands (

S
Sinpro 29.09.20

Machine doesn't work at all if common loot is turned on

s
saa0891 29.09.20

Sinpro

I understand it's about these two regimes, it works only in the mode of cooperation.

S
Sinpro 29.09.20

All right

M
Minedeployder 29.09.20

The pipe. What moron made that up? Twice the game was played solo, in the hope that at least someone will connect, but no. All I got was a non-working shitger. Especially cool when you need to open as many boxes per minute in a new dls