3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 13.10.19 10:48 pm

Need a drawing of the gun from the crowds of enemies. (Dead Space 3)

Playing on a heavy machine gun with grenade riveted a shotgun and an assault rifle with a hammer for melee. It is nothing. But when a bunch of trivia and soldiers with the axes are dying just like that. Drobach against these soldiers does not roll at all, the power hammer with freezing completely against two or three in the melee box. then reload and change the back three couple things knocked immediately.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 13.10.19

Playing on a heavy machine gun with grenade riveted a shotgun and an assault rifle with a hammer for melee. It is nothing. But when a bunch of trivia and soldiers with the axes are dying just like that. Drobach against these soldiers does not roll at all, the power hammer with freezing completely against two or three in the melee box. then reload and change the back three couple things knocked immediately.

S
Slipnot6 13.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
For such situations, there is a module, repulsive enemies, forgot the name, but if you play something I understand. Put in the top slot what you want: machine gun, shotgun, sniper rifle and so on, and in the lower - repellent module, plus a ton of mods in it on a number of charges.
So once you run out of ammo in the main gun, there will always be a time to scatter all power pistol (remembered), and then calmly reloaded. Well, rocket launcher with the mod for protection against explosions - your choice.

I played quite a lot, tried a bunch of different options: plasma cutter, as I called it - Magnum, delivering all of the necromorphs one or two hits on the highest difficulty, plasma cutter, machine gun firing as PP with almost immediate reload, sniper rifle-stasis, which, if not all kills with the first shot, then chained into a stasis field is not worse than the personal module of Isaac, fire a shotgun, wenshuai all living things. And I named only the most effective. But the most useful under-barrel module was only to power the gun, pushes and stuns large enemies, kills small - like the infector (beetles).

S
Slipnot6 13.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
For such situations, there is a module, repulsive enemies, forgot the name, but if you play something I understand. Put in the top slot what you want: machine gun, shotgun, sniper rifle and so on, and in the lower - repellent module, plus a ton of mods in it on a number of charges.
So once you run out of ammo in the main gun, there will always be a time to scatter all power pistol (remembered), and then calmly reloaded. Well, rocket launcher with the mod for protection against explosions - your choice.

I played quite a lot, tried a bunch of different options: plasma cutter, as I called it - Magnum, delivering all of the necromorphs one or two hits on the highest difficulty, plasma cutter, machine gun firing as PP with almost immediate reload, sniper rifle-stasis, which, if not all kills with the first shot, then chained into a stasis field is not worse than the personal module of Isaac, fire a shotgun, wenshuai all living things. And I named only the most effective. But the most useful under-barrel module was only to power the gun, pushes and stuns large enemies, kills small - like the infector (beetles).

V
Voin Morgota 13.10.19

Slipnot6
I now have AMBA in General, went on an additional mission to collect artifacts and damn there are three uber morph, the door closed behind me back I can not leave and the currency they like well, they are bastards in a row are regenerated and not against them through a narrow passage completely they cover and go back there.

V
Voin Morgota 13.10.19

Slipnot6
I now have AMBA in General, went on an additional mission to collect artifacts and damn there are three uber morph, the door closed behind me back I can not leave and the currency they like well, they are bastards in a row are regenerated and not against them through a narrow passage completely they cover and go back there.

X
X Ishimura X 13.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
On the bed from the bottom and put on top of the grenade launcher (the lower the pulse rifles) to these modules to increase damage and explosion protection. Chain modernization score increase of ammunition. And no nekromorf to you even closer can not, regardless of the level of difficulty, except when reloading. But if such guns to collect just two, then recharging will be forgotten.

X
X Ishimura X 13.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
On the bed from the bottom and put on top of the grenade launcher (the lower the pulse rifles) to these modules to increase damage and explosion protection. Chain modernization score increase of ammunition. And no nekromorf to you even closer can not, regardless of the level of difficulty, except when reloading. But if such guns to collect just two, then recharging will be forgotten.