3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Power_Killer 19.05.20 07:23 pm

Why is big Boss considered a bad guy? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Why is big Boss considered a bad guy? And why everyone wanted to kill him in the prologue of MGSV? Explain plz, and after the completion of the V is left with many questions in the story.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkEwReK 19.05.20

Hmm, interesting too ^_^

S
Smoke_Shooter 19.05.20

To understand his story you need to go through all the MG games,not cool)

A
Aleksey Ulyanov 19.05.20

Power_Killer
The plot of MG is difficult to explain, you need to either read the Wiki or watch the playthrough or play.

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.05.20

Power_Killer
In 60-80 years, there were two superpowers that ruled the world, Raska and the United States. Both on Board were vigorous loaves. And they both had the army that was sent anywhere (under the pretext of patriotism and ideologii) Vietnam-Avgan, etc. And then suddenly drew former hero of the US and Savior of all the world from nuclear war - big Boss with MSF agree to fight for those who will pay more and spit on patriotism, ideology, and shit. And here it is overgrown with fat, but so that the armies of the superpowers against him have nothing to oppose could not, and the Soldiers of all countries have generally prayed him as a God. And when the rumour was that he still has nuclear weapons, it promised full trinicom and violation of the usual order to form a government on the planet.
The snake idol. The icon for a simple soldier forces of all countries. And if say America lost the army which rushed to the side of the big Boss, it promised death of capitalism and democracy.
His only evil is: what shovels and watching as Americans, not just thrown to certain death of the people who have served faithfully oily politicians, sought to build a country from soldiers and for soldiers.

s
solij 19.05.20

Because after the murder of his mentor, he began to think with your head, and the CIA didn't like it. Created along with a major zero Patriots, over there no more. Produced from metal gear nuclear warhead equipped with its own metal gear and a nuclear threat to the United States. He founded his own country without prejudice, regardless of political views, religions and ideologies, where the mercenaries and their families can live without fear that they are used as cannon fodder, and flow allowed. CIA from this totally freaked out, Oh, you got into the habit people free to do and sent the army to explain to the Boss what's up. The army of course got kicked and already the world had to reckon with such a force, but as we know USA are more p....bolas, regained the detachment the hound, and the head of the squad put the Boss because blind and stupid, and survey data for Zanzibar nope, didn't recognize it (Yes, I also light the shame was), he penetrated to the Desk. The task of the team(one-man, solid snake) of course to get to Zanzibar to fill up the Boss along the way bochkanov as many people as possible who wanted to be free, under the guise of they're all terrorists, civilians its nuclear weapons threaten, snake was still salagou therefore believe that all pid Sy...he's d'artagnan. Well, the Boss of course thought that is not this big deal, but still one, can't let it go. Of course he did. Killed the Boss blew all to hell Zanzibar, thereby killing a bunch of innocent women and children, and to return itself farther from the CIA said they say he is a hero and the thousands that he ditched so that accomplices of terrorists and collateral damage, it happens to everyone. Because the big Boss and think villain, the CIA said so.

K
Kuvutvu 19.05.20

solij
Well actually in Metal Gear solid killed
Spoilerons snake, which is the double of big Boss; but these are details.

s
solij 19.05.20

Kuvutvu
Spoilery venom ETOGES Solidus, who was killed by Raiden, and was killed, I put in quotes because the Boss is not dead, which came to light in the second MG.

K
Kuvutvu 19.05.20

solij
Spoilerset, Solidus brother of solid and Liquid, and they are all sons of big Boss and Eva. He created the three sons of zero, Ocelot and Eva. And venom is the medic from ground zeroes, deriving from the Groove bomb. He was on Zanzibar is a True Boss. But as said, True venom, too, was worthy of the title BB. In the final of Phantom Pain, in the cutscene, venom listens to a record from the Man who sold the world, it Naked snake ( well a True BB ) explains Venom. In the end, venom includes a detonator from Metal Gear the first part, and goes to battle Solid. Its something solid and kills. That's how BB survived.So here dear kojima namutili!

P
Power_Killer 19.05.20

solij
Thank you, and I do could not understand. The Japanese game some they wound, nor the first time will understand everything))

_
_Ozymandias_ 19.05.20

Power_Killer
This is not a game
It is a good story, it makes you think. It would be better developed assassins, Far Cry, and other conveyors take an example from Kojima.Great story, cut scenes and camera work on 10/10 and the genre of Stealth action has created it.

F
FeniX009 19.05.20

if the judge sensibly that big Boss is no villain,much more solid villain than Naked snake, and therefore began to pay for their mistakes in subsequent parts Unicaja metal gear with nuclear weapons

P
Power_Killer 19.05.20

God_666
I wanted to tell that story because of its maturity is very long, and without going through the earlier games is very difficult to understand him. I passed the early part of the mg because it was not possible. And compared to AC and Far Cry, the plot really gets in depth to understand what is happening.

z
zxc001 19.05.20

I read and Vice versa is confused. Zanzibar is the same like in the second half was where the solid has killed this BB. Or in the first part, too, of Zanzibar, just called Outer Haven?

U
Ugleplastic_1 19.05.20

by the way folks, I still do not understand why the Boss is called the Man who sold the world, what do you think about this?

F
FoggyStar 19.05.20

Ugleplastic_1
there is nothing to think about. Play and you game tells all. either now, spoilers will fly cascade.

U
Ugleplastic_1 19.05.20

I passed it a long time ago

U
Ugleplastic_1 19.05.20

but I still do not understand

V
Vanya Sizov 19.05.20

Ugleplastic_1
I also understand why,the whole point of the story is clear,kojima is God)but why !the man who sold the world! it is not clear.My assumption is that it nanego government of all countries it was rank ,like supposedly it is the whole world betrayed(All States)So naked handsome,almost God for many soldiers,another interesting point is that when I passed 46 the mission,there is something like the subtitle of the prologue,which show in what year what happened,So I came to the year when BB is awake,and here on the forum saw the video true ending there all the same,Just the date up to 2014 ,To death of BB.Most likely because I have not all the missions on S passed

F
Forest_914 19.05.20

Kuvutvu
Zanzibar was formed later informed of the true big Boss built a nation External Paradise (Outer Heaven), the fortress which itself undertook to lead venom snake, and John at that time was the head of FOXHOUND in the United States to fight with the Patriots. Solid snake (aka David) has destroyed Outer Heaven, and then the big Boss continued the work of venom and captured Zanzibar Land, which is subsequently destroyed again solid snake, but big Boss managed to tell that in Outer haven died not only mercenaries, but also their families, which gave the soldiers more motivation to follow big Boss. Solid burned the Boss, but the Patriots (they are the same Cipher, they are the same - zero) reanimated(and) Boss, since zero considered him an icon for the whole world. That's so so that Outer Heaven was to Zanzibar. But in the end Solidus played a role, the perfect clone", and biomart died on the river Walt, when he was burned Liquid.