3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krogan711 19.05.20 07:24 pm

The problem with the synchronization of ME1 with ME2 ? (Mass Effect 2)

Hello!
Yesterday, I was totally game Mass Effect 1 ,in the end ,the Council saved ,the post delivered the Admiral ,all happy and everything.

But in the second part of the game,the Council is dead in the citadel say that I supposedly left the Council to die ,but I saved them.

In the first part of the game I saved Ashley instead of alenko .
In the second part, no problem with that ,in the dialogues mentioned that she's alive ,and alenko dead.

The Council is still not the problem ,I don't know anything about krogan Rex ,he's dead or alive,in ME1 I persuaded him ,but not killed .

Tell me this is a mistake ? or at all so? the Council is dead in ME2 no matter what ?

If Yes ,maybe there are ideas on how to fix it ?

P. S how is the synchronization with the first part ?(i.e. exchange of information) ,the files in the documents ? or in the registry that spelled out ?
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightHOwUSE 19.05.20

http://www.gamer.ru/mass-effect/kak-perenesti-profil-iz-me1-v-me2-v-me3

A
Alpha_Debriz 19.05.20

krogan711
There's, like, there's a button. The so-called Transfer save game from Mass Effect.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 19.05.20

Here there is not any synchronization... All on the levers and horse-drawn... look in the folder with a game (I'm talking about the second part of the saying) Mysafecampus file (it's in the folder Binaries is) and it has a line that says like: Saved game... There in the menu on the right line like: to Copy the save from the previous part of... the menu pop and drop your way: My documents/Biowar/Masseffekt/Save and... Save and the machine will be transferred to the folder Masseffect/Save/Matin... to answer your question about the status of Rex and who will take the post of Ambassador to Alliance: Rex by default, the dead man, and Advisor of humanity will be Udina