3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chastichka Roya 19.05.20 07:24 pm

Tekken 7 - what do you think about the plot? (Tekken 7)

Surely every long there is your imagination and a vision for the future of the game. Let us not hesitate to lay out)

16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serg Rey 19.05.20

I guess as always will be epic and spectacular

C
Chastichka Roya 19.05.20

Sergei Rey Fisher
And basically? No ideas?

C
Chastichka Roya 19.05.20

Sergei Rey Fisher
So epic?)

S
Serg Rey 19.05.20

Turok_07
Likely to be a continuation of the 6th part.... Video little understood may eventually tell more..

_
_Ray_ 19.05.20

Heihachi will do a gene the demon. In the end it will be an epic battle, in which against the heads of the skunk will turn all the characters, but Heihachi will be super-mega-apoptin and all scattered, then Kazuya and Jin together and in the guise of demons will make the old man.
In the epilogue, the father and son will either fight each other till the last breath
or Kazuya will be good, but will be mortally wounded (during final battle) and before the death of Gina say something good or they'll hug and the last words Kazuya will say about these I'm Sorry, son, I'm proud of you
Oh yeah! And Hworang become Sensei to a young kid, he'll grow a tail and stubble well, and a couple of scars will work.

Something like that)

C
Chastichka Roya 19.05.20

_Ray_
Gin is dead) Will battle Hacha and Kuzi in which to win the Hugo)

t
tesic 19.05.20

Turok_07
it is not a fact

V
Vitaliy Razumey 19.05.20

tesic
Edina will not

V
Vitaliy Razumey 19.05.20

Turok_07
Idin have not experienced this in the course )

i
igor2013 19.05.20

the story plot for me, so the main thing that made the mechanics of the movements correctly and without errors

V
Vova Dubasov 19.05.20

VetalR
JIN is alive,judging by the ending of part 6
and Yes, I sloupok and just now wrote(already was a trailer showing it)

K
Kasim Gadjiev 19.05.20

play mortal Kombat x

[
[FGC] Tatsanoka13 19.05.20

The plot promises to be just pile up emotional and unrealistic drop dead! We are waiting for the flashbacks potipu child Kazuya's, and it all comes down to the fact that Heihachi and Kazuya decided to deal once and for all, and some of them will die for sure. Obliged to appear somewhere gin, for the death of his relatives are completely satisfied. The final boss is Devil Kazumi. Akuma promised to score for Kazumi Heihachi and then Kasou. A new character Claudio and exorcise the dark beings with people that he probably will make Jin because Jin wants to get rid of the Devil Gene.

V
Vanya324 19.05.20

cut the style company plus the cartoon graphics are worse than the sixth part of all the parameters

L
LarsJunFan 19.05.20

The plot will continue from the part where Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign. In other words, any ending in the arena not canonical, only the Scenario Campaign.

s
singularity2016 19.05.20

do not care for the plot