3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papkovi4 19.05.20 07:24 pm

Out of sync in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not pirates - Steam version. While playing with friends happen periodically out of sync, namely:
-we go to one car, comrade Paul city passed, and I have shows that he had cut in the wall and worth. It is solved only in a sudden halt in place. After that I will teleport to him.
-when boarding the vehicle, one of us maybe half of the process to freeze, so it can take 2-3 times until you finally sit down.
In General, I think the meaning is clear. I would like to find a solution. The problem is not constant, but occasionally things go wrong. Connection through a router. Internet speed 100 MB/sec.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

Papkovi4
2 options.
1-stupid server
2 - the Internet. different ping. short-term disconnects.

A
Alex Coachman 19.05.20

Create closed session in which the host will be one of you. To do this, from Suzette to go, to create for friends only. If does not help, then either you live too far from each other (BO and Peter for example), either one of you bad Internet (like 3G) with high ping.

D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

Alex Coachman
not always on 3G high ping.

A
Alex Coachman 19.05.20

Dimchik94
Always much higher than on the wire. Even 4G above, although there are already broadly acceptable ping if the network is not loaded and the weather rules. Of course if the server is two meters, that will be acceptable ping on 3G, but I doubt that's the case.

V
Vanya Tanadaychuk 19.05.20

The same garbage worried. Toko I have not steam version and social club. In closed sessions, when a friend or I hostim - even less.

j
jokerjok1 19.05.20

I have the same problem playing with each other in one session and I was constantly throws, he'll be okay.In a closed session all the rules, but if other players that there any teleportation, friezes and so on.Another 4ж inet via modem,and my wired.Another problem is that the game started me at 30 seconds to slow down.The computer fits the recommended requirements.

l
lapata2 19.05.20

Or the server sucks or the Internet, well, I think the problem is the slow Internet from someone else, if this person sees what has passed away and he was all right then you have a problem. Usually the one who proposes in the sessions and there is a problem with the Internet. The only thing that doesn't work with a closed session as one would play on the line and the other connect to it. So don't check have one problem with the Internet.

G
GoonerUA 19.05.20

All good day, this problem, in-game characters and cars don't go(go), and teleport like a very high ping, just do not play. does anyone know how to solve the problem?
p.s the Internet Speed is good in other games all norms.

M
Mr. Falke 19.05.20

I helped in the tab advanced video settings ( something like that ) reduced the range of drawing. Try it, maybe you can help :)

V
Vano Kudryashov 19.05.20

This could be due to the influx of players since the weekend

G
GoonerUA 19.05.20

Vano Kudryashov
I used to play with friends and they have all the rules(

Mr. Falke
I'll try it now but I think not in this case(

M
Marsel Rudak 19.05.20

The exact same problem, bought the game for 2K, the hard lag..

_
_DooM_ 19.05.20

Papkovi4
This means that you have another bad connection, somewhere lost packages. You can try pinging other. The problem libov the Internet or in weak processor. The problem may not manifest with other players.

R
Richards 19.05.20

I have 2 weeks this canoe with Rostelecom goes. 16 may started, just on vacation went, what the fuck coincidence damn it!!!(((. In other games simply throws in the mode menu at boot session. Began to sin on a strict NAT, and the fact he was playing GTA online until may 16, 700 goddamn hours and it was only with robbery with Koreans, Chinese and Japanese. Right now, it's everywhere, even in open session with the Russian, the game reset one of Fig.

Shorter found, I decided to check Dr. web found 1 time host of the virus, then rebooted the computer, found 4 more virus, right now, everything is OK)))