3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DnipR 19.05.20 07:25 pm

Crashes in the same place. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Carrying a cargo from afar (Rus, MEA). Delivered in In/H-1014 (screenshots below) and check out before sign 50km/h game dead crashes 10 times out of 10.
Relieving order not want, time spent and the cost of a tidy. Screenshots of locations, list of mods and the logs are attached, maybe someone will understand something.

Screenshots of space

Fashion

game.log
https://yadi.sk/i/b7TQVJT93JRMnH

game.crash
https://yadi.sk/i/wmVd9V3f3JRN7q
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stabon 19.05.20

DnipR
Disable the paki military and railway cargo from Jazzycat and will not be relegation.ROS.the spaces they are in conflict with the goods that are already sewn into the map

D
DnipR 19.05.20

Stabon
Disabled the quality dropped, and I threw in a home garage. To test, alas, did the departure in the place can not, the path is not close.

D
DnipR 19.05.20

_BESIK_
I have no files Russian_open_spaces_27map and Russian_open_spaces_vehicle_27. rocked the latest version from here

V
Viktor.T. 19.05.20

DnipR
Shipping was supposed to fly. Console teleports in the city to this place and check it out.

C
Crystal Lion 19.05.20

But I actually went 5340км. Arrived. As you can see on the screenshots. There is no bridge. And therefore shipping is not possible to endpoints. Not. It is certainly possible to avoid. But to cut about 10,000 km as it is not smiling. If possible have someone check for yourself this is a bug or really a defect of the card. Pictures below. The map of the Russian expanses(Russian_Open_Spaces)+RusMap+ProMod

Spoiler

A
Aleksandra Borovskaya 19.05.20

Crystal Lion
go back and oblast will be carefully watching for signs

V
Viktor.T. 19.05.20

Alexander Bohr
Welcome. Definitely there is a turn before reaching this bridge.I remember this place.

A
Aleksandra Borovskaya 19.05.20

Victor.T.
hi Victor ! if there is not knowing and not look at the sign and pulls in front of the bridge

V
Viktor.T. 19.05.20

Alexander Bohr
I went for the first time proskocil turn.

s
severe116rus 19.05.20

Victor.T.
this detour for the first time, probably, the majority passed to the bridge. he is also the first time slipped right in, but realized quickly that the route must be a, since the sign I saw just didn't give it a value - a few errors on the maps.

V
Viktor.T. 19.05.20

severe116rus
Yes of course so we are not the first not the last we have.

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 19.05.20

Victor.T.
next year will be the generation which will begin to play ets 2 download map and go with N. Urengoy directly to the bridge !