3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viss 19.05.20 07:25 pm

Bug quest \"family matters\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Don't see the groom when the need of fire to save him and the horses. The whole stable was searched and rebooted.
In the Video he is passing

I don't have, with the emptiness radiology.

6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galinka. 19.05.20

I also was not visible,though audible,but the quest is not affected-just open the stable door and he's saved.

K
KanoVoxLian 19.05.20

This is not a bug ,open the stable door.

a
andryuha-24 19.05.20

I also was not the first time I choked while he was looking for, and the second time just for the exit went well of course as all doors horses opened and started the cut scene

A
ArXangel_ann 19.05.20

Your business doors open, and not to talk with the groom)) He's ass was hot, and you talk to him in a million years going? XD

g
ganjin 19.05.20

Yeah, but then he does not give money for salvation. There are 20 crowns only, it does not matter, only the end is not clear saved or not. Kat.scene with running horses were, and even was heard as the groom says the phrase, he must say, after opening all the stalls, like good job or something like that. I have another bug: open two of the five stalls, the rest does not appear on an action button, that is the phrase he says after opening the two stalls. I doubt that the stall should be open, cat. scene so and so is and horses ran out. And in the quest description mission to rescue the groom disappears. I understand this is on NG+ occurs, at least many.
PS. And no, after some time, met me saved the groom)

A
AleHrom 28.02.21

The groom is behind one of the horses.