3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 19.05.20 07:26 pm

Way to napustiti 20 defensive races (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Everyone knows that to win 20 defensive races in career all passage impossible, because your area is attacked with a different frequency. Can attack after the passed 2-3 races, and then has 10-12 races, it's random. And here I found a way how to farm them and open the car Cross.

Method of farming: the red territory of Darius there are three race through the canyon with the boss. They must intend to merge several times, falling off the cliff of the canyon until you see a message saying that your territory is attacked. And it should be repeated several times until card Steel wall. During the passage of protective racing career is better not to pass, and to pass them as soon as you attack the other team. The probability to pass the 20 defensive races card honest way, without Pharma is very small, about 15-20%. That is very rare so can someone make because of the randomness. I have never been.
IMPORTANT: if you go career 100%, then your area will stop attacking. So before you pass final race with Darius, you need to first to win 20 defensive races. Otherwise you'll have to restart your career.
7 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 19.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
But in the original the opportunity to accept the challenge of the gangs is given only 20 times? Like if you do not accept or zafeylit check-in, then the call is canceled.

In the game, just not 20 defensive races as I think many of the players. You can win at least 50 races in a clever way.
Useful bug. Although there is probably an undocumented feature, and yet not obvious. Useful info, if true. I'll check, if need be, though still to take the races as they cause the gang is TRU, and bugs to use not TRU. Well, in terms of pure passing.

R
Rayan_Kuper 19.05.20

Must be mod to use very often attacked on site. I've been playing carbon just recently (started from the territory of the Wolf) and the first attack was after 26(!) won races. And then kind of started to attack often. But still 97% of career I had batted 8 protective racing I counted, and then I had to fight off another 12 with the aid of the farm of the plum races in the canyon. Otherwise I would not able to open this part of the card and open the car Cross. An hour and a half with that baggage, but still opened up this crap.

-

Ivan_Ermacovic
Rarely people manage to win 20 defensive races, if you play fair
In these races, the opponents themselves are simple, quite passable. In General, to make sure everything turned out, you can copy the current save, and in case of loss to replace the old save game and try again. I did so, including to be sure to get the bonus cars from the cards after defeating bosses. But, if it is to say it is about the races themselves. There is another problem - sometimes you just do not have time to press the button making the call from the gangs, because you fly past them at high speed, and when you want to go back a little and make the call, but do not have time - they stupidly leave a check is considered to be sort of lost, and here is your method just might come in handy, but personally I prefer just to reload a save and try first)

your area rarely attack
If in free mode more often to travel then attack regularly, but no more than the most 20 times. And these races and appear as you progress through the career and conquests of new territories, that is, for example, was the case when little went just in the city, and held the races themselves, and as a result all these races were missing.

how to gain 1 million in his career for the card without any cheating there
Here to buy all the available cars and ride all as you progress through career - obviously without trainers can not do. And just to save 1лям is quite real - periplocoideae races in the areas, however the reward is very small, but without cheats.

it there passes the whole game for 240 Nissan
The game can go on the Mazda RX-8, Camaro SS or on Alfa Romeo, which are given in the beginning. The use of any other vehicle already contradicts the assertion of fully traversed the game on one car, because it turns out that the car the player has changed compared to those he was given initially. And Yes, before there was evidence that people were passing almost his entire career for the Chevrolet Camaro, but shut up somewhere in the final race. But, despite the fact that even the usual race had to pass a few dozen times - the hope that somewhere the opponents of blunt, hit, etc., that potentially gives the player the opportunity to get ahead.

there is even a passage of a career in the truck
Again, the use of trainers/edit saves. The game and by police helicopter to fly, but then confused.

By the way, in 2009 had a video on some tracks you can pass through the collision objects and be under the city that gives you the opportunity to drive in a straight line to the finish, and the game counts it as a victory.

R
Rayan_Kuper 19.05.20

It all depends on luck. Sometimes attacks occur frequently and it turns out even without the farm to win those 20 defensive races, and this is not luck, and because of this it is necessary to resort to this method. All turns out differently to retire.

-

Ivan_Ermacovic
Just set this huge sum takes a very long time
That is why I believe it is appropriate nacitanie a few hundred thousand. And not just to knock this card. In fact, when a career is already almost gone, and more than half of the cars from the store and did not train, was not tested, what for an animal such passed. it is a shame. But in reality the game to buy all the cars impossible, that's why the player is not something that can not, and just have to check out all cars games naiteru the dough itself. I believe that it is a trivial flaw on the part of developers, since for example the entire universe at Fast it would be possible to fork out a decent amount so the player could farm yourself by honest means, but since this is not possible - can't be choosers.

By the way, not necessarily the trainer to use, you can just manually edit the save game that in the end will give the same, but how would you like and did not use hacks (well, directly in the game).

As for the Pro line card
On the pitch there is a version of the game on unofficial servers, and even open an online card (at least before it just worked, as in the case of Undeground 1, there likewise magazines falling out, but the question is do these servers now or not).

Just wondering: will it have me?
Of course, in carbon all passable, if not the first ever, after a few attempts.

very soon I will complete this game
In 2008, for the first time hosted a career with collecting all the bonus cars and Challenge Series completed all of gold and more than half of the races from the Quick race, then got tired and did not play. But what that - and in Free mode, very little played. The game is cool. After Carbon the series turned into HS. No, of course it was late and some good parts, but this is not street racing, which I've always associated NFS, and from part to part of the simulator, the mixture of a bull with a rhinoceros. :)

R
Rayan_Kuper 19.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Everything accumulated just now 1,000,400 in his career and opened this Chevrolet chevelle 1 class. 98% of the cards already revealed, and it remains only to accumulate a 50,000 fine and punching machines, 100 cops in one chase. Again, it takes a dozen attempts, but I still try to open these 2 recent cards in the game. Now I know that there are other ways to accumulate a million in his career, for example, go through the whole career on neprikajannoi car. That's just the only car where you can go his entire career without tuning Nissan 240 sx. On the three machines that we offer to begin their career, it is impossible to pass without tuning. But when setup correctly, and they really go the whole game. True with the last boss will have to sweat. Do not think that it is easy! By the way, preproga career over again, I realized that without the farm money here obviously do not. At last the entire 19 races. And they accumulate the amount of etv for the card I could not, because 68% of a career I had only 576 pieces. But for one race give an average of 20-27 units in Silverton. It is very small. So you have only two options: 1. go through the whole career on Nissan 240 sx (it is better to fully pumped, 1 Lam to the end of the game you will still be typed), 2. farm money, passing of the race through the canyon (one will get 700$ for 8 at 5,600$). If you retired with a balance of 850,000, where the 2-3 days a stable game you will accumulate 1,000,000.

a
angry barbatos 26.01.23

Video guide