3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 19.05.20 07:27 pm

Impressions of the game (Kona)

who passed or passes,share experiences )
I've been waiting for the game,now going through and I sooo like )atmospheric music,understand the history and the narrative from the 3rd person adds charm to the game )so like to travel on your servola on this frozen terrain and try to understand.more games from the French,they have good games out )
7 Comments
Sort by:
6eJlblu_OJleHb 19.05.20

but played played, it was night, and the day should ever come? The game did not seem terrible, but at night on a snowmobile uncomfortable to ride.

V
VioO 19.05.20

6eJlblu_OJleHb
I had the same thing :( the day never came,as the rest of the game took place at night

6eJlblu_OJleHb 19.05.20

VioO
okay, thanks, so probably intended.
Well, in General, pass is now the main game Kona for the first time. Snowmobile uncomfortable, the map can not get the headlight one and then the light is bad, and radio present, and in the car, the car is better all the time night) But it's not terrible, the game itself is like, here are impressions.

V
VioO 19.05.20

6eJlblu_OJleHb
I also really liked sorry short :( just upset that you can't get into Hamilton house,although it is on the map,but can't get there :(

p
pump_plus 19.05.20

And I did not like. The plot,in my experienced opinion, uninteresting. The atmosphere, like in the beginning, but the middle is also boring.
A bunch of unnecessary items. Survival for show.

M
Manul177 19.05.20

Came I suspect almost to the end. Night came. Interesting game, not more. Survival here, except that freezing of stupidity. And then if I forgot to take firewood and was buried deep in the woods. Fires enough, they don't need to build yourself. Resources are ignored, lit a fire and it will burn all the time. A bunch of extra items the purpose of which is unclear. The feeling that wanted to do a lot of things, but why it did not. The result was a kind of stripped-down The Long Dark with a mystical component. Passage ? Well special difficulties does not cause, unless you run stupidly across the map, from end to end, and methodically go from bottom to top, gradually increasing the radius of the promotion. Along the way, examining every meter of the found locations to every corner or drawer in the house. If you run/ride recklessly then Yes. The only point on which I broke the head, it's a puzzle with wires. If you do so, there is no question where to get the coat, where the gun, and why is not allowed in the cave. Maybe I experience game The Long Dark has helped. There, run headlong to the other end of the map is suicide. There I methodically researched every house. Also received here. The plot ? Well, the plot is interesting in principle, but gives something in the spirit of American horror. In terms of the fact that there is usually the phrase in the spirit : let's split up and go see why there are so many corpses lying around. And here. After the second corpse and diary in the old man's house, it would be logical to get out of there for help, but no. We continue to explore the area and look for on the fifth point of the adventure. A bunch of illogical things. Why for example he is in the car is not heated when the engine is on it, he never kills ? Snowmobile terribly inconvenient to operate + it is impossible to see the map. Still don't understand why so much suffering during its Assembly. Why did he do ? That was ? As well as beer and cigarettes, Yes they are, Yes, you can drink and smoke.what's the point ? Karl neither hot not cold roughly. I hope at least the final will be better than Outlast 2

M
Manul177 19.05.20

I do not know who is not pleased my previous review, but I took her to the end and the view has not changed much.
Get the clone Firewatch + The Long Dark which cut off all the buns that make these games interesting. Wanted to make beautiful and interesting in Firewatch, but did not. The game is outrageously boring. I just grandfather in the hut have fun ))) Took snowy Canada from The Long Dark but I forgot to add survival elements. The feeling that it was rushed to release, because in the game the mass of objects whose function is unclear. And there are places in which to go, and it is not necessary, but if you know what's what, then you can go for an hour. Well, a maximum two. The only place where I got stuck, it's a puzzle with wires, and then, if I'd known then that it all in order to collect a snowmobile ride where the torment is a solid, it is likely we would have scored on this case. And by the way, if you don't build a snowmobile game will go next ? I now even wonder. If you can, it is still minus 30-40 minutes of the game. The game is a complete misunderstanding and consists of Why. Why do we need a snowmobile ? Why do steaks have nowhere to cook ? Why the axe ? Why the photo ? What are the marks in the photo ? Why light that comes three times... why, why, Why..... Why the player does not get hot in the car, the motor which he never jamming ? Why is Extra houses and caves ? From the hut I key was never found, but a game nonetheless. Towards the end comes another house, the key of which I also did not come across, but judging by the fact that the game is completed, or is in any other case go there necessarily. The second cave wasn't even. Not yet. Went to the North of the map, and then just the titles. Hmm...