3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 19.05.20 07:27 pm

The impression from the trailer (Call of Duty: WWII)

Just presented to the public a trailer of the new Call of Duty:

The new series received full name Call of Duty: WWII. More about this you can read in this blog: https://goo.gl/wRR4wL
Now I just want to hear your opinion and about the trailer and the game. What do you think expect from a new part of the series? As for me, so the trailer is just gorgeous and I think it will be just a delightful part of the Call of Duty. A true return to the origins of the series.
Obnovlennie: Users have begun to give a verdict this game:
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 19.05.20

What impressions can be from the trailer, the gameplay is not shown? Judge still nothing

w
warp 37 19.05.20

Cliched squalor with modern graphics. We saw all of this ten or fifteen years ago.

t
trustedSunbro 19.05.20

Setting unsuccessful this year without Kalda.

R
Razox 19.05.20

Hello, I hope there will be not only about the Western front. In short anything is better than Cosmo-feces with John snow, who had the patience for a couple of hours of the game.
Yes, there has XS and what seting do not yuzali AAA jester. Already about primitive people was about WW1, and about the space Marines and Pro Russian militants. Vietnam, too, was Afghanistan too... the War in Korea, the current kind of missed, but I don't expect such a setting to Kogon is now interested. In short, you genre first-person Shooter close nafig.Except that once in 15 years to release a new code about the WW2 talk for the sake of the updated graphics. Still in Fritz's more fun just to shoot.

k
kalek 19.05.20

On the first frame of the landing in Normandy had the impression that it is a direct remake of 2 parts )))

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

trustedSunbro
Of course bad,because you only eat game in the setting of future Ala run on walls,fight in space

t
trustedSunbro 19.05.20

Shadowarm
I in the first half of the 2000s the Reichstag was nasofacial and Normandy landed there are countless number of times. So I the walls shall run, and not on the wall from boredom to climb.

D
Daemon 5647 19.05.20

What platforms coming out? In the trailer word

N
NesHKa7 19.05.20

I liked it very much, watched it live, I saw that I decided to make the effort on graphics, SOUND(finally) and avami, I'm happy

p
powerd 19.05.20

The trailer is absolutely not unambiguous. I think the majority agree with me, and while viewing it was not the effect of Wow as in reveal Battlefield 1. This is possible due to the fact that the viewer is instantly displayed exhausted dviglo COD, cliche on cliche, or simply a mixed installation. The game may turn out good if at the time of its formation was contributed, I am sure we are all already aware, Call of Duty series which has been abused by developers for many years. My impression was that the Topics of WWII have been selected only for the marketing of the course and the game will not be able to provide a unique and emotional experience for players.

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 19.05.20

Dooo, we know how Kenji cinematic commercials do, it is hrafnista. And in fact in the game all the same hints at the graphics of 10 years ago.
Well never looked at БФ1. If not БФ1 this year we will be with you, eating with torrents another portion of futuristic shit for 60 gigs with the flying grenades, and the train that made the boom
Now Days that will do, is unclear. It is logical that trail. part of the Battle would be about WW2, although they now have the chance to outdo Aktivizhnam.
Well Omaha. But for Omaha it 12 out of 10. Yes, Yes , Yes, another story about how grandfathers fought, and not our, and the stars and stripes. Our kind were in the trenches, slaves....
Spoiler(s), and then sadistical elite, which sarcasm cannot
I hope the plot at least does not disappoint.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 19.05.20

Guys, let us face the truth: compared with the second Code, this code is shit. And why? Yes, because there will be ONLY d-day landings and related battles in France! And XS will be in the Season pass. Not the fact that the USSR and other campaigns. Well, the ancient engine in action.
Let me remind you that in the second Code was 3 campaigns.

S
SkyGame 19.05.20

Gendalf-golkiper
And in world at war was also a company for the Soviet Union

p
petr.vasileev 19.05.20

Very glad I will not campaign for the Russian since their contribution from the war was no more than the contribution by the African countries.

K
Koteyko Leopold 19.05.20

petr.vasileev's
You too Russian.

p
petr.vasileev 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold
who told you this nonsense?

K
Koteyko Leopold 19.05.20

petr.vasileev's
Piotr Vasiliev. Hmmm. You must be with that name and surname is actually German, right?

D
Deagle84 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold
Not when you don't argue with messed up Just ignore.